14.

— I PASSED — Mila screamed hugging Pedri who only laughed at her 

Truth be told if she didn't pass it would've been embarrassing considering up until a few years back she was racing cars for a living. 

The duo had arrived at the place where the test would take place with no time to spare, Mila's fault completely since she wanted to get some coffee before going, according to her it was an important step in the process of making her capable of passing. In other words it was an excuse for Pedri to agree to it. 

She didn't waste anytime before calling her brother and switching to her first language, dutch, making Pedri not understand a single word and grew curious at the different expressions the girl was making during the conversation. 

— We need to go home, right. now. — She said giving emphasis to the right now, hoping it would make the boy hurry up and save the questions 

— Are you going to update me on whats happening? — He asked seeing the girl eagerly typing on her phone, curiosity killing him

— My brother told me there was a gift waiting for me, therefore I need to go home — She explained while chuckling at the excitement from her friends 

Ollie Bearman was already thinking ahead when he would be in Barcelona for the grand prix, his best friend wouldn't have a choice but to drive him around, he wasn't the only one with this thought. Apparently Mila would have to uber everyone. 

— We're here! — Pedri announced entering her apartment complex garage and going towards her two spots where he usually parked without paying any mind to it unless Ansu was driving to it as well. 

Except this time a brand new G-Wagon sat in the spot with a bow on it. 

Max Verstappen did it again. 

Best brother award.

— HOLY SHIT — She exclaimed excitedly motioning for Pedri to stop the car for her to get out, the excitement ran through her vain. 

Obviously she wanted a car, she just didn't expect for Max to be this quick and not even question her on it. 

— Miss Verstappen? — The guy asked and she nodded quickly looking behind her to make sure Pedri hadn't heard, being a little bit relieved once she saw him just then exiting his car — Well, then my job here is done, here are the keys and everything else is inside. Your brother mentioned you would know how to go about the car, but if you do want a little explanation let me know before I leave — He said and she smiled widely looking at the stuff put on her hands and the car in front of her. 

This had Ollie Bearman being a gossip boy written all over it. 

— No, it's ok. I got it, thank you very much — She smiled at the guy who nodded leaving the garage and probably and hopefully making his way outside the building