17.

Pablo was nervous

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pablo was nervous. He wasn't one to be romantic often, he would go as far as saying that the only girl who ever appreciated something he done was Alice, and she was his friend, could be considered best friend by some, before they became something else. Didn't last long though. 

With Mila it was different, he wanted to make it last. The confirmation they were on the same page came after he saw her denying a guy's phone number on a coffee shop they went to. He wasn't the only one treating it exclusively. 

 Hence why he had a huge help coming from Pedri, Ferran, Ansu, Balde and Sira. 

He knew the girl had unhealthy obsession with Formula 1 and that she used to love go karting, that was the first stop of their day. 

He had a day off and he made it his mission to spend the entire day with the girl, doing things that according to his and their friends knowledge she would love and appreciate. 

— You know you're putting it wrong, right? — She asked seeing him struggling to put on his balaclava, making the girl laugh. She was way too used to it. 

— This is hard, Mila — He moaned and she went to him helping him finally put in the right way — Are you excited? I know with more people would've been better and I thought about inviting the rest since I wanted it close just for us so we wouldn't be bothered but... — It didn't take long for Mila to notice he was rambling and she knew the quickest way to shut him up was by kissing him. 

So she did it. 

— I love it just like this. Karting is fun to do even alone and I'm pretty sure it will be really fun with you — She smiled and he reciprocated it watching her put on her helmet on, following the movement himself. 

— Considering you've done this before and this is my first time please take it easy — He said and she chuckled 

Pablo knew she used to race, she mentioned competing before, she never went too deep with information, it wasn't her favorite topic and she hated how people could start treating her differently for it. While sometimes it did make her sad that she wasn't being fully honest with him, it also relieved her that she was not fully lying. He knew parts of it. 

— I'm never racing against you again — Pablo said after they spent the entire reserved hour racing each other on track 

He lost every single one of them. 

— I was easy on you — She defended herself. She was. She slowed down a lot of times. 

— How is that going easy for you? I was humiliated, didn't win a single one. — Pablo pouted and she chuckled pecking his pout making it go away

— If it was football it would've been the other way around and you know it. 

— Next time we're playing football and not go karting.