Twenty-Seven: Crave

Corvina Maxwell

I sat backstage, rereading the book he annotated, reading his thoughts on things.

"Girl. He ate you out and you didn't tell me?" Jessie looked at me, arms crossed.

"What?" I asked.

"I heard Tony talking. Mr. Lead singer gently told them you did things and I couldn't only assume you haven't gone all the way so what's left? Oral bitch." She glared at me.

I laughed.

"Yes." I nodded.

"How was it?" She gently placed my bookmark in the book, setting it down beside me.

"He's so good. He made me cum 3 times. In a row." I said.

She screamed, jumping in excitement.

"I've never had that! Is it good?"

"It's... a lot. I didn't even want 3, he begged." I said, smiling and she gasped, dropping to her knees in front of me, clutching my knees.

"Yes bitch!!!!! Him? Begging? Well shit. I know I got a whole man but fuck." She fanned her face.

I laughed.

"They're coming." I whispered and she stood, leaning casually against the piano with me.

Tony kissed her cheek and I smiled, she was clearly very happy.

Valerian came after all of them, shirtless and it made my breath catch everytime.

He was putting his belt on, wearing the black jeans I just love.

He stopped, a good distance between him and everyone else.

He looked up and looked at my outfit.

His jaw ticked, clearly irritated

His eyes were glued to my chest, my stomach.

His lip raised in anger as he turned around, walking away and to the back, I heard the fosset running.

I heard two faint taps and hopped off the piano.

"I'll be back, Jess." I smiled and she nodded as I walked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

He dried his hands, his face and hair damp with cold water.

He grabbed my waist, lifting me onto the counter as he leaned down, his lips on my chest as he began sucking a hickey on me.

I said nothing. As long as he didn't force me to change I was fine. It was something.

"Tell me what your thinking." I whispered.

He cupped the side of my throat, moving up onto my collarbone, my throat, the other side of my chest, my jaw.

I was covered in marks.