Nineteen: Uhoh

Corvina Maxwell

I woke to Valerian answering the door with a shocked Jessie staring at him.

"Sorry. Didn't know you were here." She whispered and I looked under his arm.

"I'm sorry Jess. Can I call you later?" I asked and she nodded.

The door shut by Val.

"Not a morning person hm?" I looked at him.

He picked me up and took me back to my room, lying me down as he laid himself on top of me, his head on my chest, body between my thighs.

And I felt him get heavier as he fell asleep.

So I figured I'd do the same.

-

I finished getting changed and came out to see a very attractive man in a very attractive outfit.

Obvi not the hat guys come on

I sort of stilled.

"Cute." He looked at me.

"T-thanks

"T-thanks."

I looked at my kitchen, not a fan of small mess.

A ring clicked and I looked at him.

He tapped it twice and it reminded me of the alleyway night.

So I came and he smiled.

"Good girl." He whispered then pointed between his parted legs.

I was a bit confused but did what I thought he wanted. I knelt onto the floor between his legs.

He gently moved my head to lay on the inside of his thigh as he just pet my hair.

"I feel like a dog." I murmured and he chuckled.

"You have free reign to stand and not listen the next time I do it if you'd like." He whispered.

"No."

"Why?"

"That sounds like it bares consequences."

He smiled, amused.

"Smart girl."

I sat there as he massaged my scalp and I felt so relaxed.

He gently moved his hand across my cheek before pinching my chin between his fingers and lifting my head.

I stared up at him, expecting something.

But he just watched me, studied my face.

I felt so small compared to him, in size, personality, and in just every way one could feel smaller.

"Don't look at me like that." He whispered and I frowned.

"Like what?"

"The way you're looking right now." He pulled down my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Why?" I asked.

I parted my lips as his thumb gently slid into my mouth and pressed to my tongue.

I clenched my thighs together, having some difficulty with getting my libido in check.

"Do you understand my intentions, babydoll?" He asked.

I shrugged, my mouth closed around his thumb as I gently sucked.

He gently moved his foot, pressing my legs open, his foot under me almost as his ankle was pressed against my pussy and I faltered physically.

"To ruin you. Keep you all to myself. Fuck you on every surface known to man. I want you to teach me how to please you. I want to be molded to your preferences." He said and it took everything in me not to move, not to create friction between him and I.

It would look so embarrassing, so pathetic.

"I know everything surface level. I know you like having oral fixations, I know you like breath control, I know you enjoy the idea of breeding because of what you highlight in your books, obviously it makes a child and that's not the ending you wish." He said and I felt my face burn.

"Have I gotten anything wrong, pretty girl?" He asked.

I shook my head.

He leaned down, pulling his thumb from my mouth, kissing me softly before replacing it.

He pushed his leg out so it rubbed against me and I groaned.

He laughed.

"What's the matter, my baby?" He asked and I trembled.

He leaned down, pulling his thumb from my mouth as he picked me up with ease and made me straddle one of his thighs.

Then he flexed it and I half moaned, half yelped.

He grabbed my hips, gently pulling me to grind on him.

He stood, setting me down and I clutched onto his shirt.

"Gotta go, your nail appointment is in 15 minutes." He smirked, cocky as he walked past me.

I gaped, frustrated and now in a not so great mood.

I would add more but y'all are desperate so this is what you get for the next 8 hours lmao
MAKE IT WORK♥️😩😘