Twenty-One: Shower

Corvina Maxwell

I groaned as we finished cleaning, my back aching.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded, looking at my clean house.

"I need a shower." I groaned, sweating.

"Same."

"Take one with me?" I offered.

He stared at me.

"For real?"

I laughed.

"Yes."

"Like I get to see you naked?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"And be naked with you naked?"

"Yes." I was laughing at his shock.

"Can I touch you?"

"If you want." I nodded.

"And wash you?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Okay." He walked to my bathroom.

I got my pajamas set up.

White lace underwear and a black sweater.

I went into the bathroom with two towels.

"Can you stay until I sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go though because I have an interview tomorrow and have to be up by 9."

"Okay." I nodded.

He grabbed my face, pressing his lips to mine and I hummed, shocked by the random act.

He pulled away, swiping his tongue over his lip ring and I watched the motion.

I began unbuttoning my jeans and he grabbed my belt loops, pulling me to him.

"No." He whispered and I stopped as he pulled down my jeans himself.

"What makes you not okay with your boobs?" He asked, not anything except serious.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Who made you not okay with them?"

That one got me.

"My highschool boyfriend. My boyfriend in my sophomore year in college. And a one night stand." I said and he nodded.

"Why?"

"In highschool he'd ask if they'd grow or if they were done."

He nodded, playing with the hem of my sweater.

"In college, he had social media and consistently liked and masturbated to photos of cleavage, I called him out and he asked how it's his fault, I had nothing. And the one night stand told me he had to do doggy because looking at my chest wasn't ideal." I said and he pressed his lips to my forehead when I choked up a bit.

"You understand you have normal boobs yeah?" He asked.

I shrugged, nervous.

"You just gave a part of yourself to terrible boys. I'm not one. I know female anatomy. Everything you said in that store is a normal set of boobs. Their not meant for us. They're meant for children. Babies. Infants. That's the gift your body provides. However it is a perk to the men who'll actually care and understand you." He said and I nodded, grateful.

"Thanks." I whispered and he kissed my cheek.

I lifted my arms as he pulled my sweater over my head.