Seven: Ride

Valerian Calix

I hung all the art through my home.

The other three enjoyed living together but I just didn't like that granted I did spend most of my time there anyway.

But they took two paintings I kept the other three.

Two days ago I ordered the book she was reading in the shop and last night it came so I stayed up reading it in a sitting, I kept all the books I read for her tabbed by any intimate scene I may wanna look back at and in a dresser in my closet.

I owned well over 500+ books because of her and I'd read every single one of them.

I'd procrastinate because reading isn't exactly my forte but my brain was conditioned to her.

I was fixated on it, it was an obsessive thought if I didn't do exactly what I had to to satisfy myself.

I'm not sure if it was some sort of problem but I'm not willing to ever fix it.

I heard my phone ring and I groaned.

Answering it "what?"

"Wow that's mean." Her voice was light and a bit teasingly hurt.

"I didn't know it was you, I didn't look." I scratched my forehead.

"Well I'm going book shopping, it's colder today and I think it's perfect book weather to buy things and read outside. You're welcome to join I'm leaving in an hour I'll send you my address, if you can't make it that's alright." She hung up.

If I can't make it my ass.

If she went anywhere I'd follow her ass anyway the fuck?

I reigned in my loose thoughts, going to get ready.

I showered, putting on a black shirt and zip up, pulling on jeans.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair to slightly look decent.

-

I pulled up to her house, she walked out looking... adorable.

She smiled and then froze

"What?" I asked.

"That's a motorcycle. So I assume we're taking my car?"

I got off, walking to her.

I removed the hair tie from her wrist and pulled her hair in a low ponytail, wiggling my helmet onto her head.

She looked at me in fear.

"Never done it?"

"Not just that but what about the amount of books and..." she rambled about her concerns.

I buckled the helmet, looking at her as I pulled the eye shield down.

"Listen." I said and she nodded.