Eighteen: Leaving

Valerian Calix

I drove around, she was just quiet.

"Are you upset I did that?" I offered, wanting her to talk about it with me.

"No."

"I won't do it again, you're being terribly quiet." I whispered.

She put the seat all the way back, removing her shoes.

She reclining the back part of the seat, hooking her arms around mine that laid on the elbow rest, her cheek pushed against my shoulder.

So I took the chance to rest my hand on her thigh.

"I'm just feeling quiet after all that noise."

I absolutely understood that. So I drove in comfortable silence.

When I realized she'd fallen asleep I parked at her house, I loved how she was holding me but I didn't want her to wake with a pain in her neck so I took her inside with her things, to her room and I laid her on her bed.

She turned a bit but I removed her jeans as I knew she hated sleeping in them, leaving her with her underwear and sweater which was her usual attire in colder months.

I removed the clip from her half up, half down style.

I got her makeup remover on a cotton thing and cleaned up her face before putting her under the covers.

She groaned, reaching up for me.

She grabbed my chain and I bent down so she didn't break it.

She wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

I smiled, pushing my nose against her throat, smelling her.

"Don't leave me." She mumbled.

"I've gotta go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

"No. Don't go. Please stay." She began waking and I squeezed her arms as she relaxed on her grip, squinting to look at me.

"You need to rest. It's been a long day-"

"Please? I really want you to stay with me."

"I'm sweaty. I'd love to but I know you just cleaned-"

"Shower. Or don't. I don't care." She told me and I sighed.

"I'll be back. Give me 30 minutes."

"Okay." She turned over from me, huddling up.

I quickly drove home, showering, cleaning myself up, brushed teeth, putting on sweats and bringing clothes and my hygiene stuff for tomorrow as I got in my car and made it with 5 to spare.

I opened the door and she was standing there, her sweater stopping top thigh, hair in messy curls around her head.

"Why are you standing?"

"I thought you were leaving leaving me." She pouted, tired and worried.

"No. I said give me 30, I did 25." I said and she walked to me, not hugging me but putting her head on my chest, her fingers running down my stomach, hooking two fingers into my pant line.

"Don't go."

"I'm not. I showered to stay." I chuckled, petting her hair.

"Clingy, doll?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Alright. Can I get you back in bed?" I asked and she turned, walking away, her ass showing, she wore seamless cheeky underwear when she wore leggings or jeans so the curve between her ass and thigh was showing and it was the most incredible thing to see.

And it was all mine. She was completely mine.

It was strange. Because she was quiet I had to be the talkative one.

I followed her, setting my tomorrow clothes on the floor behind her couch.

I went to her room, she brushed her teeth in the dark, squinting when seeing the light.

She laid back down, "wait."

She got back up, to her closet and grabbed a new sweater.

It was my bands merch.

I smiled and now I had vision to her hips and a sliver of her stomach.

She laid down, covering herself.

I laid beside her, on my stomach, messing with her hair, recurling her curls around my finger.

She looked at me, her room very dim, the only source of light was her diffuser light.

Her full face, slim jaw.

Her lips were full and perfect.

"You're beautiful."

She smiled softly.

But I knew she didn't exactly believe that. Not to the extent I did.

She lifted her hand, moving it over my lower lip, adjusting my lip ring to her liking.

"You are too." She whispered and I hummed.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Mmhm. People get too much for me too you know. It's not like you, but my social battery is dead." She told me.

I nodded.

I leaned over, kissing her.

She sighed, parting her lips, letting my tongue slip past to taste her.

She scooted toward me, turning to face me more.

I smiled.

"You should sleep." I whispered.

"And do what? I don't have anything tomorrow." She retorted.

"What do you mean? I have a whole day planned."

"Huh?" She blinked hazily.

"We have so much to do."

"Like what?" She ran her fingers through my hair, staring at me with sweetness and exhaustion.

"Getting your nails done, going shopping for more art supplies that you're running out of, getting cleaning products to deep clean your house like you've been wanting to do, deep cleaning your house, getting you fall decorations and candles. We're stacked." I said and she laughed.

"No." She whispered, her fingers dancing through my hair, feeling softly over my ears.

"Why?" I asked, entranced by her completely, feeling over her throat with my fingers.

"You're spoiling me. It's too much."

"What's a multi-millionaire to do when he doesn't want all the money?"

"Get a pool. Invest in retirement." She said.

"I already did those things."

"Damn."

"Sleep."

"Kiss me." She whispered.

I sighed, grabbing her throat delicately, just to hold her face as I kissed her, savoring her soft lips on mine.

When I pulled away, she grabbed my wrist and put my hand under her shirt, over her boob and she turned from me, scooting against me.

I was completely caught off guard and still am.

"They're not much but I like how warm you are." She joked.

I pulled her to me, my other hand around her waist.

"It's just right." I answered.