Chapter 5 - Grading (1)

En başından başla

"Cute."

There is a freshness to it at that age.

Han Dawon chuckled and looked away.

"What song did you prepare?"

Even though she asked as written in the script, Dawon was somewhat certain of the outcome. Considering the trends, trainees with this impression selected songs that would best bring out their appearance.

A song that is moderately light and average but can leave a cute impression.

A song like that would be perfect for that kid.

'It's wiser to take the young and innocent position.'

Unless your skills were outstandingly superior, that would have been a more desirable choice.

The first evaluation was especially important because it determined the trainee's image.

However.

The words that came out of Do Seohan's mouth were completely unexpected.

"I prepared a music video from LROY seniors Dancing On Movie."

"Uh?"

Only then did Han Dawon discover the song selection written at the bottom.

The faces of the judges sitting next to me also hardened simultaneously. That was the case, except for Teacher Yoo Min-seo.

"What about the Dancing On Movie music video?"

"Are you going to do it here? Now?"

"Wait a second. Are you being serious?"

Han Dawon questioned, looking at the judges' reactions.

"Why? What song is this?"

"LROY's debut song. It's a very difficult song."

One judge touched his throbbing forehead with his hand and briefly added an explanation.

LROY's Dancing on Movie, called 'Danamove' for short, was also the representative song of LROY, which is currently in its prime.

Looking at it this way, it doesn't seem like it would be a big problem, but the problem was the difficulty of this song. A song with a dreamy yet mysterious atmosphere.

It's a little strange to hear that.

'He really said that...?'

The hamster just blinked his eyes innocently.

Han Dawon spit out the words without realizing it.

"Do you think you can handle it?"

The camera illuminated the trainers' facial expressions in real time.

He succeeded if he wanted to attract attention with a unique song selection.

Anyway, I don't think it will get edited out.

I'm worried that I might be ridiculed.

The judge, sitting next to Dawon, let out a short sigh.

"Danomove.... I don't think it's the right song here..."

Danamove was a song that was very difficult to bring out the complex atmosphere, even more than the difficulty of the vocals and dance. If you misinterpret it, you will watch a sexy jellyfish-like dance for 4 minutes.