Chapter 2 - Regression (2)

Start from the beginning

"I think he just wants to anger you."

That guy is Lee Junhyuk, who beat me up right before returning.

Judging from his words, his personality seemed the same as it was eight years ago.

Is it possible for him to go to jail this time?

I'm seeing a lot of people who will wear handcuffs later.

"So, how did it go?"

The one who spoke was Choi Han, who would later become the youngest member of Stardust.

...It seems like I see minefields every time I blink.

This is the guy who had a big accident with a premarital pregnancy.

Wow, looking around, this is a fantastic combination.

My head is pounding.

"Ah..."

Right.

There aren't just a couple of idiots playing here.

They're ticking time bombs.

I will work hard to debut, but what about those already debuting in the future?

[Stardust youngest member Choi Han announces surprise marriage]

['Druggie' former Stardust member Kevin, sentenced to 2 years in prison]

[Stardust Lee Junhyuk assaults member—Riot breaks out at fan signing event]

It is not something I can solve when it is already destined to happen.

"It's shocking."

Among the members who will debut, there is too much garbage.

* * *

Stardust Project.

An audition program that Dobbles ambitiously prepares for.

Contrary to everyone's expectation that it would fail, it was a huge hit, and seven people who were ranked in the program debuted as Stardust.

Fortunately, I was in the time period before Stardust project started.

There are plenty of opportunities left to screw me up in the future.

"Whoa. How do I do this?"

I scribbled a note on my journal and placed the ballpoint pen on my ear.

Lee Junhyuk was relatively low in the rankings and barely passed me in the final round, so I can catch up if I put my mind to it.

If there is a chance for me to show my true colors on camera, that would be perfect.

"...Then there's him.."

Kevin, AKA the druggie. He was always on top in the monthly evaluations, he debuted in second place.

This guy is the biggest problem.

Even if I found some credible evidence, I would have to keep my mouth shut.

Due to the nature of the audition program, all kinds of gossip go directly to the debut.

'I won't openly expose you as long as you don't go crazy.'

I wish I could get help from a nosy reporter.