I lay my head on my pillow and reread tio's letter over and over. So he knows who the snake is..why wouldn't he just tell me? Why do I need out figure this out on my own? I want to take out the mother fucker who's responsible for my uncles death more than anything, so why wouldn't he just tell me what the fuck I need to know?

For 45 minutes I continue to read his letter and think about what choices I need to make. The tears streaming down my face go from heartache and pain, to anger and frustration. My eyes get heavy and I feel myself beginning to fall asleep.

It feels like I'd only been sleeping for ten minutes when I feel a light body dip onto the bed, laying behind me. Her arms wrap tightly around my torso, and her chin goes on my shoulder. I know it's her. I know the smell of her perfume, the feel off her body close to mine, and her heartbeat on my back from holding me so close.

For months I felt like something was wrong, and I couldn't figure out what. And now I know. I needed her. Yes, I knew I missed her, and I knew I loved her, but I didn't know what this aching feeling was. Now that I'm wrapped her in arms, I feel like maybe I'll be okay. For the first time since I lost tio, I feel like I can handle whatever is thrown at me.

"Beyoncé..." I turn my body over so we're face to face. "I'm sorry." I keep our eyes connected as I grab her hand and lace our fingers together, using my thumb to rub the back of her hand. "I.." she takes a deep breath. "I 'ad dis whole speech prepared in mi 'ead, but mi mind went blank when you turned over and looked at me." We both let out a little chuckle. She opens her mouth to say something else but before she can, I lean over and connect our lips.

I haven't felt her lips in way too long. I can't deny how in love I am with her. It's pointless. We're always going to end up right back here, in each others arms, so it's honestly pointless to even try to let go.

I place my hand on her cheek, using my thumb to caress it as I softly suck on her bottom lip. I say 'its okay' against her lips before pulling back.

A tear rolls down her cheek, and I softly wipe it off. "I love you, Robyn, and I don't wanna live without you." She bites her bottom lip as another tear goes down her cheek before she pecks my lips again.

"I love you so god damn much, G." I grab her hips to roll her over on top of me, connecting our lips again. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss. When she sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and runs her tongue over it, I moan out loudly. She let's go of my lip and says "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, baby." I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it off of her body. My fingers start running against her skin as I begin to suck on her neck. She let's out a shaky moan, and I feel my thong getting wet. I haven't heard her moans in way too long, and I missed them so much.

I missed how she tasted the most. The sounds that come out of her mouth when her juices go down my throat are so fucking sexy.

I continue sucking and licking her weak spots on her neck as I unbuckle her pants. She reaches behind her and unclasps her bra. I push her onto her back and pull her pants and underwear off. I grab my hair tie off of the nightstand and admire her naked body under me.

Rih grabs my face and pulls me back down on to her body. We engage in a hot kiss, I suck on her bottom lip as she sucks and flicks my top lip. One of my hands move down and begins caressing her breast, rolling her nipple in between my fingers until its hard. I slightly pull on it, making her moan loudly against my mouth.

I kiss her jaw, her neck, down to her chest until my mouth is on her nipple. I suck the hard nub into my mouth, using my tongue to flick it while it's in my warm mouth. My hand continues traveling down her body, and I take my thumb and separate her bottom lips. She's soaking wet as I begin rotating her clit with my thumb.