Y/n walked closer and said "Goldie? Luz?"

Then a yellow ring formed around Luz and Hunter, making them teleport somewhere.

"HUNTER! LUZ!" You cried out as they disappeared.

Then you saw flapjack looking for Hunter.

'Flapp!" You picked up flapjack and ran to Eda and king.

You scream out "EDAAAA."

"What kiddo?"

You started to explain, "So Luz and Goldi- I mean Hunter teleported somewhere and we need to find them!"

Eda's eyes grew with shock.

"Get on owlbert! Hurry!" Eda said as she got on her staff.

Y/n grabs king and the groups fly's back to the owl house.

Y/n groaned and said, "Titan, dammit!"

"It will be okay Y/n we will get them back" King added.

Y/n calmed down and remembered something, then said. "Oh king! Do you still have the walkie talkie?!" 

King nodded.

You grabbed the walkie talkie and said, " we can talk to Hunter and Luz through it!"

"Great Idea kiddo!" Eda smiled then grabbed the walkie talkie.

Then hooty goes up to the walkie talkie and says, "HOOT!"

Then a gasp came from the other side.

"Luz! where are you? Oh, and blonde your 2 friends want to talk with you" Eda said.

Hunter let out a small uhm.

Flapjack let out a few chirps and you said, "Hunter! Luz!"

"Flapjack! are you okay? did anyone hurt you or y/n!?" Hunter said into the walkie talkie.

Luz grabbed it and said, "Give me that, so uhm Eda... Y/n... we may kinda sorta be trapped in.. the emperor's mind"

"HOW IN THE WORLD!?" Y/n said loudly.

Then Luz asked, "Also can there be two inner selves...?"

"No, But I have heard of strong emotion materializing Just stay safe... You're both devoured in his mindscape-" Eda got cut off my Hunter talking over her.

Hunter said, "We'll be trapped."

"Alright over and out-" Luz said that to the walkie talkie but Hunter takes it and says.

"I'll be home soon flapjack... stay safe with Y/n and kept her safe to.. I love you over and out" Hunter said to flapjack.

Eda, Y/n, King and Hoot aww from his words.

As Eda bursts in she says "Hooty put the house on lockdown! Come on chop chop!"

"ma'am!" Hooty said.

Y/n grabbed every spell book she can find and tried to see if she can make a potion but couldn't find a spell.

Cookie pulled your shirt trying to get your attention.

"What cookie? this is important" Y/n said as she looked through the spell books.

Cookie meowed "Can't you please just listen for one moment?"

You sighed and looked at Cookie.

"I can teleport you ANYWHERE you want remember?" Cookie meowed as he walked up to you.

Your head popped an idea. "Cookie, thank you so f_cking much for your smartness!!!"

Y/n looks at Eda and says "Eda.. your gonna have to trust me on this."