||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"गणपति बप्पा ! you had given me everything a sister like mother, a bestfriend like sanjana who always there for me , a daughter who came as a new hope in my life last but not least my husband. I know everything is not normal in our relation but I will try my best to improve and I want your blessings for this " ayushree prayed with her eyes closed . Abhyant who had prayed some seconds before was  looking at his wife who face is looking beautiful with hands joined and  her eyes closed, a sense of calm and positivity  was radiating from her which can't be ignored. For a time he wants to ignore their every problem and get lost in her .ayushree felt a stare on her , a stare which made her happy and nervous at the same time. She slowly opened her eyes and got lost in her favourite pair of dark brown eyes which her daughter inherited  . A happy tear slid from eyes which made abhyant came from his thoughts . Abhyant shooked his head and looked straight to ignited fire with a hard face .

" कृष्णा जी ! I don't know what should I say but i Really want to know if there is still something left in our marriage life . Is this end of our relation? Our marriage? My love? You always showed me right path and this time also i request you to show me right path " dhriti prayed and opened her eyes. She looked towards her left where her husband is still praying.  don't no why but she thinks there is something left in their marriage but don't no what . Only time will answer her all questions.

"हे महादेव! I want your blessings to avenge my parents killers , to avenge destruction which they caused . How brutally they destroyed our happy going family with the same way I will destroy their peace and happiness. I will make them beg for their deeds . Till now they caused destruction to others now it's time to them to get destroyed. I know the path I choosen is may not right but I won't stop untill they get destroyed . " navya prayed for the destruction of singhania and slowly opened her eyes . Her eyes are blazing with revenge and fire which eagerly want singhania to swallow in it . She roamed her eyes around the hall noticing every singhania face . Her eyes stopped at vivaan who was now talking with pratik about something. She suddenly remembered something which made her eyes soft but then she remembers her parents , his cheating which made her change her eyes from soft to hard .

"Pooja sampann hue , अब पति अपनी पत्नियों की मांग भरेंगे और पत्नी उनका आशिर्वाद लेगी " hearing it all three looked at each other with different emotions.

First abhyant filled ayushree hairline with no emotions on his face but from his inside he felt something different something which started live which was dead long ago . Shashvat filled dhriti hairline while dhriti is constantly staring at him trying to gathered her emotions which is spread infront of him letting him crush  it . Vivaan filled navya hairline with bored expression. He doesn't believe this marriage and love stuffs at all . He had saw many successful marriage (note the sarcasm).

" be ready to touch my foot"  navya whispered making sure only vivaan Heard.

" and who said I am going to do it "  vivaan said giving her tight smile at started to act correct her pallu on head seeing people attention on them .

" tsk , tsk i thought vivaan singhania is a brave but no he is fattu , you can't even stand in your own words "  navya said giving sympathy look while vivaan looked coldly at her .

" vivaan and navya stop your romance for now " Naveen said seeing the couple being busy with themselves. While people giggled hearing it and navya acted like feeling shy which make vivaan shake his head at her third class acting.