The dragon nodded and went to continue his killing.

"LOGAN COME DOWN!" Mr. Aaron shouted from the ground and I flew down. As soon as my feet touched the ground, I realized that there were only ten enemies left, but ours were already chasing them. The guys approached and all of them shifted to their human forms. For some random reason, we were a bit close to the middle of the plain, with our soldiers here and there. Hunter turned ahead and his eyes I saw fear. I turned around so fast and at one point I got dizzy. I watched as Aiden shot to the sky, and after a minute Monica did too, following to him like a manic.

"What is she doing?" Parker screamed.

"We have to help her." Ethan said, but Mr. Aaron stopped him. "It's not your fight."

We turned back and Noah came beside me and grabbed my arm. He trembled. I didn't like this. Aiden flew until he reached the clouds, but as he turned and saw that Monica was on his trail, he went inside them. Monica with a piercing scream,  dived into them, and we waited for a second. "What is she-" Micah started to say, but to the point where they disappeared, there was a terrible explosion. The clouds disappeared in an instant and the warm air came to us like a wave. My heart broke.

"NO!" We screamed in horror. She came back to us and died here.

Blake fell to his knees crying.

"LOOK! Something is falling!" Maddie shouted. I lifted my head and saw a black figure falling at full speed and other pieces falling together. My stomach tightened when I saw that it was approaching the ground. I took a step when it finally landed on its feet. In the middle of the plain was Monica, the monster. Blood was flowing from its wounds, but I believe most of it wasn't hers. She was wearing some rags and a piece of her two wings had been burned by the fire.

"Monica." Her name in my mouth was like honey. My body jumped when a familiar and melodic voice started singing, and the music was like listening to it through speakers. 'Stand up' by Cynthia Erivo played.

I looked around me as the fires were extinguished, the rocks disappeared one by one, and the monsters turned to dust. The gorge began to close. The ground began to shake and grass, flowers, and trees began to grow.

"OMG," Ian said, and he looked at his body. I looked at mine too. All wounds began to close, and the blood disappeared. I lifted my head as the sky cleared and turned blue again. The monster was still in front of us, and I watched intently as the wings turned to ash with all its other features, leaving behind the Monica we knew. Beside her, Nirvana and Fluffy slowly disappeared.

She wore a dress with flowers and was barefoot. I took a step forward. I had to hug her. To confirm that she was alright. Eventually, the rest of the guys made a step forward, and we ended up running to her. The space between us closed slowly.

"MONICA!" Her name in our mouths was like a plead. My eyes saw how slowly her body began to glow slightly and slowly her limbs began to disappear, becoming like fairy dust.

"STOP!" I shouted to them, and we came to a stop twenty feet away from her.

"What-" I started to say, but my words were caught in horror. Slowly, her legs and half of her bottom had turned to dust.

"Νο-" I said. I shot forward, running towards her. I saw as she raised her hand in goodbye with a sweet smile on her face, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"ΝΟ!" I shouted and as I reached her my body went through her. I turned as her form disappeared completely, and the shining dust was taken by the air high in the sky. I turned and looked at the others, who had terror on their faces. Behind them, the soldiers brought their right hand to their hearts and looked up at the sky.

No.

My legs couldn't stand me and I fell to my knees as my warm tears began to fall. I listened to the others and raised my head. All of them had fallen, crying. Tristan, Ian, Ethan, and Hunter were screaming her name.

The soldiers slowly started to leave, leaving only the close ones to her, while we stayed and cried for our last farewell with her.