She got back up and made the fight last. She pulled me down the floor and gave me a strong punch the eye. That would definetly bruise, I had to make it fair so I rolled over and ounched her in the eye harder. That would bruise too. She kicked me and I got up. She got up and in seconds I had her pinned to the floor and she was tapping out. I had my knee on her chest. I hated hurting her but I hated losing more.

After that we both went to the changing rooms and went into one stall. I pulled off my mask and so did she. IT WAS FUCKING LUNA.
I knew that and so did she so it wasn't to suprising I was just happy that I beat her.

"Hey luna, Good fight aye"

"Bellllaaaa, YOU WERE AMAZING!" She said smiling ear to ear.

"Thanks, you too" I said awkwardly. After that she left the stall and went to her own. We got changed and met outside. She had gotten a taxi and I was heading back to my bike. I arrived and found Rondo and Rondi there waiting.

"Ha, I Knew you had a fucking tracker" I said proudly.

"Where were you?!" Rondi asked curiously.

"WHY THE ACTUALY FUCK WOULD I SHARE INFORMATION WITH STALKERS" I yelled.

"Don't Bella" Rondi continued. Rondo looked like he was trying to figure me out.

"Don't bella me. It's Isabella to all of you lot now" I say while leaving alley.

"Isabella!" I heard one of them yell before I started sprinting. I run down another alley with a dead end. I planned this out though so I ran over to a fire escape and climbed up. I kicked the ladder off and it broke. My brothers ran in the alley and looked up, I waved and ran. I was jumping from building to building like some fucking superhero. Eventually I stopped and laid down on the roof. I looked up and watched the stars shine above me. I pulled out my phone and used my bag as my pillow. I turned my phone on and it was spammed with texts.

'GET HOME'
'Bella we are sorry'
'Bella it was for your own good'

One text from Iza made me start crying. My weakness was showing privately at least. The text said:
'Isabella, I am so sorry I let them but that tracker on. I thought it would be good. I didn't think that it would hurt you. And You can't lie. I know for a fact you are hurting but cover it up with anger like always. You didn't have someone to care in the past. I know you don't need it but I will always care. No matter what you do I will always be here for you. Please come home or atleast text me where you are so I can come to you, I wont bring anyone it's just im really worried'

I decided on letting him come to me. I sent him a text saying:
'Hey Iza, you don't have to call me Isabella. It's Bella for you my dear twin. I forgive you, it was Marketti's idea I bet. I completely understand how you thought it would be safer for me. I was hurting, I have been showing my emotions more and well I still have anger issues but I am getting better. Thank you for caring about me so much. I am on the roof of an apartment complex, I will send my location to you now'

I sent him my location and waited for about 30 minutes until I heard someone come through the roof door. I started to sit up and turn around facing the door. It was Iza and just Iza thankfully. I invited him to sit beside me. He sat and we watched the stars. I rested my head on his shoulder. I needed this, to feel loved, to feel belonging it was amazing.

Marketti's POV

I sent Rondo and Rondi to go get Isabella but after a few hours I got a message saying she has run away. I wanted to send my men out but I didn't want to make her hate us more. I called everyone to the lounge room and we waited for Rondo and Rondi to return. When they did we spoke about texting her and trying to call her. We spammed her for at least 10 minutes before Iza excused himself. I allowed it knowing Bella had texted him. I told the others to let him go as I knew he would bring her home later.