93 - Papia Barbera De Wimmer - 07

And speaking of the devil, King Padillia, and a few other companions, were in sight, coming down the steps.

The king was a short, bearded man, dressed in silken robes that flowed behind him as he walked. He was flanked by two even shorter men, who carried his robes and looked up at him with a mixture of awe and reverence.

For a moment, I was taken aback by the sight. I had heard of King Padillia before, of course, but I had never seen him in person. He looked every inch the king, with his regal bearing and imposing presence.

But Asher's reaction was something else entirely. He froze in place, as if he had been struck by lightning. His face was completely blank, and his eyes were wide with shock.

I could see cold sweat breaking out on his forehead, and his cheeks were turning a bright shade of red. For a moment, I thought he was going to pass out.

Slowly, Asher turned to me, and I saw that his face was completely washed of any emotion. He looked like a man in shock, unable to process what he was seeing. Swallowing hard and with, if quiet, labored breath managed to squeeze out, "...booba..."

"What?" I whispered, confused and struggling to comprehend the situation.

My eyes followed his discreetly pointed finger towards the woman who was accompanying the king, Queen Agnola Padillia. She, herself, was also an imposing figure, with a towering height and a massive frame. Her dark hair cascaded down to her waist in soft waves, adding to her regal aura.

As I took in her appearance, even I must admit that Asher's reaction was not entirely unreasonable, although perhaps a bit exaggerated. For a brief moment, I too was lost in shock and awe, unable to process what I was seeing.

It was her ample bosom that had caught Asher's attention, and mine as well. She had the biggest rack of breasts of any woman I had ever seen, and they seemed to defy gravity as they strained against the confines of her dress.

I couldn't help but cough, trying to regain my composure as I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Close your mouth and try to compose yourself," I whispered to Asher, hoping to snap him out of his reverie.

He shook himself out of his stupor, taking a deep breath as he reminded himself of the gravity of the situation. "Of course," he muttered, his eyes still fixed on the queen's breasts. "We're here on official business, and there's no time to waste........" He trailed off, his gaze lingering for a few more seconds before finally tearing himself away and focusing on the important matters at hand.

With a warm greeting, the king welcomed us, "Salutations, friends!"

They had been too far away to notice the intense stare Asher had given the Queen's chest just moments before.

I curtsied and Asher gave a deep bow, which I was surprised at. I didn't think that he would even follow this protocol of manners, expecting him to just blow it off or do something which would not just embarrass me but also the country he represented.

I hadn't yet ask from where he was a diplomat from but I could already imagine because his talk about elves and humans that it was from one of the elven countries, if not just the High Elf country, of which I didn't know the name of yet.

The king introduced himself and his wife, pointing behind him with a golden scepter, which was handed to him by one of the two men carrying his robes, "I am King Adolar Lang Padillia, and this is my wife, Queen Agnola Padillia, and this is the Castle Wroufstin."

"I extend my greetings to you, King and Queen Padillia. I am Asher Burell, acting minister of foreign affairs of the kingdom of Chauk, a title handed to me by the sovereign Crown Rike of the Teherendarels," then he bowed deeply again, "and this is my daughter."

Now it was time to play my part, and again I curtsied, even lower this time, "my name is Papia Barbera De Wimmer, and it is a pleasure to meet you, King and Queen."

I thought acting was going to be hard, but it was much easier than imagined.

Maybe I was just a natural? I could have been a theater actress with my newly realize talents.

They seemed surprised that an elf, much less than of Asher's status, would have a human for a daughter, but they didn't question it and invited us to the castle.

While we were behind them Asher whispered the most juvenile thing he could have thought of to me, "don't worry. My peeping skill has already increased a lot. No one will notice."

He gave me a sly wink and thumbs up and was almost magnetically attached to the queen's side.