"Don't look at me like that luv. I also am tired of you mopping around feeling like you lost something valuable. But don't do anything to me now, like turning me into a frog of something...I know you're some kind of witch or something not human with magical powers..."

I just rolled my eyes and let them dragged me. We bumped into Bobby on the way and I immediately asked him to help me. He just looked at us with a confused look.

"What the? I thought it's going to be my bachelor party...not Lisa's!"

Rosé glared at him and grabbed his arm too also dragging him.

"Sorry...but Lisa needs to get this out of her system. Where is Liam and Jennie anyway?"

Jennie's POV

I'm in an Italian restaurant. Liam decided to take me there saying that the food is great there. I just smiled at him as he ordered for me. I looked around and noticed rich people eating in this restaurant. It's the first time I've been in this kind of restaurant. Usually, I'm in fast food restaurant...

With Lisa...

I sigh and looked out the window. It's a good thing Liam reserved a table near the window. It reminds me of Lisa...

Always looking outside the window...

Always had this smile on her face...

Grins at me which makes me blush...

Makes me laugh...

Comforts me when I'm sad...

Holds me when I'm sleeping...

All of those are gone now. I only spend the time with Liam now. Though we see each other at night...but its different now. It's like there's a big rock between us that's hard to break.

I miss her...though...so much...

The only reason I go out with Liam is that I could somehow forget my feelings for her...because for her...I'm only her sister. I know it's unfair to Liam... I'm just using him. Makes me think I'm a bad angel and all. I wonder what the other angels might think...

I sighed and listened to Liam as he tells a story about him visiting this kind of restaurant for the first time.

He's nice...and very charming. If I wasn't feeling this feeling I have with Lisa...I would definitely fall for him. But I I'm falling for Lisa. I smiled at him trying to listen at his story although my mind was busy with a certain brunette.

My thoughts and Liam's voice stopped as we saw Rosé and the others heading towards our table. Rosé and Spike were holding Lisa's arm, holding her captive. She looks scared...terrified. What would make her afraid? I frowned and stood up.

"What's going on?"

Spike grinned and yelled at the waiter to bring some chairs for them. They did and all of them sat down at our table. Liam looks confused looking at Bobby.

"I thought you were going to have a bachelor party?"

Bobby shrugged saying...

"Don't look at me. I was also dragged here not knowing what's going on."

I sat back down and looked at Lisa who was looking at her lap. I looked at Rosé who was frowning a little.

"Rosé...what's going on?"

"Lisa here wants to tell you something..."

I looked at Lisa who looked back at the others avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah...I'm wicked hungry. Where's the food?"

I was surprised when all of them glared at her and said her name at the same time, scolding her. I saw her sigh and stood up still not looking at me.