12. If I killed someone for you

Summary:

⚠️Very important trigger warnings!!⚠️

Character death, abuse, neglect, toxic relationships, manipulation, abandonment, forced age regression, talking about murder, threatening murder of one's old child.

Stay safe ❤️

Please don't hurt me lol 

-------

'I'm sorry that I did this

The blood is on my hands.

I stare at my reflection,

I don't know who I am.

Practice my confession,

In case I take the stand,

I'll say I learned my lesson,

I'll be a better man.

I'm packing up my things

And I'm wiping down the walls.

I'm rinsing off my clothes

And I'm walking through the halls.

I did it all for her

So I felt nothing at all.

I don't know what she'll say

So I'll ask her when she calls...

Would you love me more

If I killed someone for you?

Would you hold my hand?

They're the same ones that I used...

When I killed someone for you.' ~If I killed someone for you, Alec Benjamin.

~~~

 ~~~Stolas and Blitzø, The next day:~~~

Stolas got up early the next morning to prepare some breakfast, he hoped it could possibly make up for what happened last night.

He hoped Blitzø wasn't too upset with him, hopefully he understood why Stolas needed to do this.

"Stolas!"

Nope. He supposed not.

Blitzø stomps into the kitchen, in his regular attire once again. "What the fuck?!"

"Blitzø! Good morning! Would you like some breakfast?" Stolas asks. He sets two plates of pancakes down on the table.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Blitzø asks. "I told you Moxxie is in danger, I said I needed to find him. And you took that as please take me home with you?"

"Blitzø, I am sorry, darling. I really am! But, Loona called me. She was worried about you." Stolas says. "I couldn't just ignore her. She sounded like she was crying because she was so worried about your safety."

"She did?" Blitzø asks. He felt a little guilty for worrying her, but he didn't have a choice! Moxxie was in danger, he had to save him before it was too late!

"Yes. And I'm worried too." Stolas says, taking Blitzø's hand. "You pushed everyone away and tried to solve this on your own, why? What is going on?" He asks.

Blitzø sighs. "My-" He stops himself before he can continue. "I- I'm not getting you involved in this." Blitzø says.

"Well, too bad! Get me involved, Blitzø! I'm asking you to!" Stolas says. "Please!"

"I can't!"

"Blitzø-"

"No no no, you can't, you can't!"