4. Spider Web

Summary:

Millie can't get a hold of Moxxie, so she calls Blitzø.

Crimson shows Moxxie what happens when he tries to
fight him.

Title: Melanie Martinez, Spider web:

"Spinning all your silk and moving all of your eight legs
To build a web that'll spread through the world
Feeding off our highs and lows
And curious to see us struggle
No one can leave once they merge."

Notes:

Tw: sibling fights, kidnapping, anxiety, complicated feelings, falling for someone who's dating someone else, co-dependency, Forced regression, forced affection, physical fighting, physical abuse, emotional abuse, bad parenting lmk if I should add

"This game is fucking stupid!" Sally Mae complains.

The day was full of gossip, yelling, and complaining, especially from Millie's siblings. (So basically a normal day back when she lived here.)

Turns out baby shower games can get awfully competitive and...also kinda boring.

More mean words than broken bones.

It's almost like Charlotte had purposely chose games that didn't involve physical combat...

Strange.

"You're fucking stupid!" Owen says. "There is no s in cellulite!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Sally retorts.

"Make me, bitch!" Owen says.

"Oh- you're gonna fucking die." Sally says, launching at Owen before Buck and Dale intervene to try and stop them.

Each sibling was pulling another sibling off the other and again.

"Why do y'all always have to fight? Like, we can't just have one nice moment. Why can't you just be nice to each other?" Charlotte

"Clearly, you haven't been here long enough." Owen says, as Buck stops Sally from ripping his fucking head clean off. "Fighting is how we show love." He says.

"That's ridiculous." Charlotte says.

Sally stops trying to attack Owen and shrugs. "No, he's right. That's how it works. Right Millie?" She asks, crossing her arms smugly at her older sister.

Millie would have joined in and messed with Sally back, if she wasn't so worried about Moxxie. She saw the time, it was late... it was late afternoon- but still a long time since she first called Moxxie.

She decided she was done waiting to get an answer, Moxxie was probably in trouble. She gets up from where she as sitting and starts walking out of the room.

"Millie, where are you going?" Dale asks.

"Just- give me a second." She says to him.

~~~Millie~~~

Millie leaves the room to try and to call Moxxie again...

And again...

But, still no answer!

She shakes her head, something was wrong! She needed someone to check on him, now!

"Come on, Blitzø...please answer." She begs silently.

~~~Loona~~~

She was fucked.

She just got back from hanging out with Tex at a party...