Chapter 1

Not my pic, but I think its sweet and kinda goes w/ this chapter.
bye
linablah

(Language)
Nico pov

I'm hiding behind the dumpster outside Pumpkin Spice Café, shivering in the cold. Usually, I sleep in my room and leave before Hades wakes up, but I got stuck on the other side of town and couldn't make it back. I curse under my breath while trying to keep warm by curling up into a ball.
My phone, which is five years old but functions like it's twenty, tells me it's about 10:00, meaning I have another eight hours until I can go to school. Most people would probably question why I'd want to go to school, but at least it's warm and I get lunch there. I meet up with my step-sister's friend group and normally go to dinner with them, but I hardly eat anything, since I can't afford to pay. My step-sister, Hazel, doesn't know I'm not with Hades anymore. Hades is our asshole of a father who kicked me out a few weeks ago when he found out I was gay.

I curl up and try to fall asleep, knowing sleep would leave me more tired because of the nightmares.

Will pov

I sigh as the last customer leaves. Time to close shop. The Pumpkin Spice Café was never completely empty, I normally had to shoo everybody out, especially the popular friend group, The Seven.
At school, there's a popular group called The Seven consisting of Percy Jackson, the swim team captain, and his girlfriend Annabeth Chase, who's both intelligent and pretty.
Jason Grace, the football team co-captain, and his on-and-off girlfriend Piper McLean, who's even more beautiful than Annabeth.
Leo Valdez, whose girlfriend Calypso Atlas attends a different school, and the adorable couple Frank Zhang-the other co-captain of football- and Hazel Levesque also belong to the group. Nico Di Angelo is always around the group, but not exactly part of it. I've noticed that he mostly talks to this clique and seems to be especially close to Hazel.

Sometimes I would sit with them and talk, but today I didn't get a chance because it was extra busy. I go and grab the donuts that were left over from the day and go to the back to throw them out. As I walk to the dumpster, I hear scuffling beside it.
I walk up and say "Hello?" I know- real smart. But what if it's someone who needs help? 

Nico pov

( TW-language -violence)

I smile as I swing hands with Bianca. She says " Go in, I'll be home in half an hour. I'm going to get you a surprise". I grin and nod. I go inside and I wait for her. And wait....And wait. ...
She still doesn't come. I put on my shoes and jacket, intent on looking for her. I see her as she's crossing the street, coming my way. She still hasn't noticed me, and I shout out," Bia!" She stops and looks at me, smiling. I run out to meet her at the middle of the road. She hands me a figurine which I recognize as a missing one from my favorite game. I squeal and thank her over and over again. And then, a car comes barreling down the road. I don't even have time to blink before Bianca shoves me out of the way, hard, to the other side of the road. I stumble and hear a thud.  I rush to her side, screaming her name. She doesn't answer.

I jolt awake as I hear a voice. 

 " Nico?"

Hi Everybody, I hope you like this so sorry its kinda rushed, let me know how I can improve it . Please read and share!
#SOLANGELOFOREVER

best,
linatheblah

PS 
I don't know if people do this or not, but I think I'll translate this to Spanish and post it too. What do you think?

also, i changed a part of this, how bianca died, if you noticed, shhh.