~+~||1k+ Reads! Special Chapter||~+~

Dear Reader,

Okay, I checked the number of reads in this book a few days ago and where tf did ya'll come from? 1k+ reads?! I was NOT expecting this much of people to read this book and honestly,  I have never felt so giddy before so, THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL! As a way to celebrate this achievement, I have prepared a package of a chapter for you! Hope you enjoy it! ❤ 

=+=+=

Cinematic Shorts: aka Incorrect Quotes
*These won't affect the storyline, it is mainly for shits and giggles

Deuce: What's that you got there?
Ciel: A KNIFE!
Deuce: NO!

Ace: *exists*
Ciel: *sass mode activated to the max*

*Deuce sleeping peacefully at the Phantomhive Manor during a sleepover*
*Meanwhile, Ace is inside a dark confined space*
Sebastian on night patrol: Did he sleepwalk- crawl? Into the oven...?
Sebastian's thoughts and flashbacks during ep1 s1: Do not cook him. I repeat. Do. NOT. Cook. Him.

Ace: *Does something stupid*
Ciel: ACE TRAPPOLA! For fucks sake...
Riddle: First time?

Ciel: No, I don't have a favorite freshman.
The 1st years: *Silent happiness*
Ciel: I do have a least favorite, and it's the budget version of Zach King from Wish. *points at Ace*

*Deuce delinquent mode vs. Delinquent upperclassmen*
Deuce: *is winning and going quite hard on the beating*
Grim at the sidelines: *concerned and a little intimidated*
Ciel with Grim, is pumping his fist and cheering him on*
Ciel: Beat their arse! (3x)

Ace: I really like this whole 'good guy, bad guy' thing you guys have going on.
Ciel: It's not an act, it's just that I'm mean and Sebastian isn't.

Ciel: There is no future. there is no past. do you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time when the whole design is visible in every facet.
Sebastian, Ace, Deuce, and Grim: ...
Everyone Else At Ciel's Surprise Birthday Party: ...
Sebastian: All I asked was if you wanted to cut your birthday cake first.

Ciel: You know what I learned from my friendship with Sebastian?
Deuce: There's no such thing as too mean?
Ace: Never let your friends know for sure if you like them?
Grim: Always hold a grudge?

Grim: There are seven chairs and ten kids. What do you do?
Ace: Have everyone stand.
Deuce: Bring three more chairs!
Sebastian: The most important ones can sit down.
Ciel: Kill three.

Ciel: Why are your tongues purple?
Ace: We had slushies, I had a red one.
Deuce: I had a blue one.
Sebastian: oh
Sebastian: ...
Sebastian: OH
Ciel: You drank each other's slushies?
Ciel: ...
Ciel: Sebastian get your head out of the gutter.

Grim: Bridge the generation gap by combining old and new slang into one!
Ace: Tubular AF!
Deuce: Mood to the max!
Ciel, annoyed: Groovy, I hate it.
Sebastian, just as annoyed: If she breathes, she's a square.

The Squad: *walking at the mall*
Ciel: Hey, have any of you guys seen Ace? He's been gone for a while...
Deuce: Eh, nope...
Sebastian: No, I haven't...
Grim: Probably ran off to McDuck's or something.
Ace: Hey.
Ciel: Oh, there you are.
Deuce: Wtf-
Grim: I- where were you?
Ace: Walking right behind you guys.

Deuce: What does "take out" mean?
Grim: Food.
Ace: Dating.
Ciel: Murder.
Sebastian: It can be all three if you're brave enough.

Q&A Phase: *Story-related, might provide future story clues

Q) Ciel and Sebastian grew a sense of familiarity with the Great Seven. Why is that?
A) Trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible, it had something do to with a parting gift that they received from someone.

Q) Where was Grim during the night after the Dwarf Mines adventure?
A) He was hanged from the ballroom chandelier and after an hour, the ghosts put him down. The manor layout will be revealed soon.

Q) Why are Ace, Deuce, and Grim eager to be friends with Ciel and Sebastian despite their fear of the two?
A) My guess is their curiosity and the slight thrill of unraveling the mystery surrounding the Victorian duo. However, they must proceed with caution. Just as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat.

Q) For Ciel and Sebastian: Thoughts on Ace?
A) Ciel: A zounderkite. Aside from his idiocy, the only thing I find tolerable of him is his bluntness. It's better to get straight to the point than lead a person on with sugar-coated words.
=~=
Sebastian: I'd rather have the servants around 24/7 than him for even 1 minute.

Q) For Ciel and Sebastian: Thoughts on Deuce?
A) Ciel: I'll admit, I respect his loyalty, he reminds me of that damn chef. His intelligence adds to that point, as long as they have an objective, they won't back out on it.
=~=
Sebastian: I wouldn't mind him around. His innocence is a rare find that will need to be kept in the dark about the cold reality, and by then, I bet his soul will taste delicious...

Bonus Fun Fact: Sebastian is more favorable with cat-related beastmen but has a sense of restraint since they are part human.

Q&A Entry:
Questions for...

>Ciel Phantomhive

>Sebastian Michaelis

>Ace Trappola

>Deuce Spade

>Cater Diamond

>Trey Clover

>Riddle Rosehearts

>Other, please specify