"Don't make me mad, April," he undid his belt and bent me at the edge of his bed. I can tell where this was going.

"Blood doesn't lie. The same filthy blood flowing in your veins ruined my life. What else can I expect from his son," he got up. He pulled me up by my hair. Throwing me on the bed, he hovered over me.

"If I have to let you go, April. I will join you in death. But keep in mind, I am not Ryle Hart. I will never be him," with a loud thud, he banged the door shut and walked away. I sat on the bed, feeling numb. His obsession is getting out of hand. I won't survive it, and darkness consumed me before I could get up and act.

.........................

Autumn walked out the door to see a fuming Bella walk by. She grabbed the girl and pushed her into the room. "Are you sleeping with Zyler?" was the first question that the girl asked. Something like a frenzy enveloped Autumn. Why does everyone always assume she is sleeping with him?

She closed her eyes for a minute and opened them. "Of course, that's the only way a girl can climb the corporate ladder. It's not like we have any other skills or talents. We're just all here to sleep on our way to the top. Why else would we be working so hard?"

She could be angry and yell at Bella, which would make her look like a fool. Bella's face showed surprise. She expected the girl to accept whatever Bella was throwing at the girl. But Autumn was tired of being pushed around.

"Who knows?" Bella looked down at Autumn with an expression close to disgust.

Although shocked at the woman's audacity, Autumn did not want to act out of whim. "You know, wouldn't you, mam? It takes experience to know that women sleep with their bosses to climb the ladder, and I wonder how that thought crossed your mind," Autumn stepped away, folding her hands.

Autumn was fed up with the arrogance of the wealthy. They seemed to think their money gave them the right to treat everyone else like dirt. But Autumn wasn't going to let them get away with it. She would show them she was just as good as they were, if not better.

"Arrogant B.............." She couldn't finish her sentence when Zyler yelled. "Bella," that made her stop, and he turned around.

She faked innocence and turned around, running to the man. Autumn wasn't a fool. She knew how this would play out. It would end up with him yelling at her even though Bella was rude. "She......" Zyler grabbed Bella's hand and dragged her into his office.

"What the fuck are you doing here, and who gave you permission to come up here?" he wanted to cut off Bella's tongue for even so much thinking to call his woman a Bitch. No, he couldn't do that. That would make Bella doubt his intentions for Autumn, and he couldn't be sloppy with everything at stake.

"Why is she here?" Bella crossed her arms across her chest, staring at Zyler as if she had authority over him. He raised his eyebrow and strolled to his desk, not bothering to answer her. He lit his cigarette and sighed.

"Why are you here?" He raised his brow.

"Why is she here? On this floor as your assistant. I investigated her file. She is not qualified to be here," Bella's voice made Zyler furious.

"I can fucking do whatever the fuck I want," he rounded his table and sat in his chair. He crossed his feet on the table and ignored Bella that she existed.

"You can't treat me like this," Irritated, she uncrossed her arms and walked over to him.

"I can't?" Zyler challenged. This made her yield. She could she couldn't win.

Stammering, she tried to correct herself. "I meant," she dragged her perfectly manicured nails on the neat glass desk, seductively trying to woo him. It had been many months since she fucked him. The urge was getting out of hand.