The Lifted barrier

Fairy Godmother: Child, what are you doing?!

Jane: If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

Beast: Take cover!

(Mal runs up to Jane) Belle: Careful, Mal!

Ben: Mal, give me the wand.

Mal: Stand back.

Ben: It's okay.

Mal: Ben, I said stand back!

Audrey: I told you so!

Carlos: Let's go!

Jay: Revenge time.

Ben: You really want to do this?

Mal: We have no choice, Ben! Our parents...

Ben: Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours.

Mal: I think I want to be good.

Ben: You are good.

Mal: How do you know that?

Ben: Because... Because I'm listening to my heart.

Mal: I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy.

Boy: Yeah!

Mal: And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought? And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys.

Jay: I choose good, too.

Evie: I choose good.

Carlos: So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad.

Ben: Your parents can't reach you here.

Carlos: Okay, then. Good.

Mal: Come on.

(Maleficent appears) Maleficent: I'm back!

Mal: It can't be. Go away, mother.

Maleficent: She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you're very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. (Mal throws wand to fairy godmother) No!

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi...

Maleficent: Boo. (She freezes time) Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this? Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... Falling in love is weak... And ridiculous. It's not what you want.

Mal: You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!

Maleficent: Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there.

Mal: No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing.

Maleficent: I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!

Mal: And now I command, wand to my hand! (Wand comes to her) Ha! It worked!

Maleficent: I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!

Carlos: Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil.

Maleficent: Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf! (Dog jumps on her) Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me! Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this!

(Maleficent goes after Jay)
Carlos: Come on. Run, Jay, run!

Mal: Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!

Jay: Aah!

Evie: Magic mirror, show your bright light! (Hits maleficent eyes)

Mal: Behind me, E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!

(Fairy godmother unfreezes) Fairy Godmother: Oh!

(Maleficent turns to a lizard) Evie: What just happened?

Mal: I have no idea.

Evie: Did you do it?

Mal: I don't know.

Fairy Godmother: No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why It's so itty-bitty.

Mal: Is she gonna be like that forever?

Fairy Godmother: Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she.

Mal: I believe this belongs to you. (Give her the wand)

Fairy Godmother: And I believe this... (Shows ring) Belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

Ben: RAHHHHH

Mal: Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here.

Beast: Oh... Yeah, let's go.

Mal: Oh!

Ben: Next time, I rescue you, okay?

Mal: Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay? I will be right back.

Fairy Godmother: I love you. But you are on a major time-out.

Mal: Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful... Inside and out. Your mom got that right.

Jane: I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department.

Mal: Yeah, I guess so.

Mal: Hey!

Maleficent: Help!

Mal: Careful! That's my mom!

Jay: Well, let's get this party started!

All: Ohayohay, hey