A Trip To Gokul

"Swami, I think We should visit Gokul and meet Yashomati Ji and Nanda Maharaj."

Upon hearing Malati's words, Kirtidha couldn't contain Herself from meeting the beloved son of Yashoda Maiya

"They have been of immense help and support to Us during Our tough times. We should extend Our best wishes and blessings." She explained to Her Husband.

"You've already met Their baby Krishna. But I never had the chance. Please can We go to Gokul?" She spoke earnestly with folded hands and sincere devotion.

Vrishbhanu held Her hands and affirmed with a smile. "Of course Kirti, if You wish, let's go tomorrow itself and take Radha along too. We can't leave Her alone in Our absence."

Kirtidha was delighted at the prospect. She wasted no time in packing Her bags and getting ready for the auspicious trip the next day.

When Radha got to know about the news, She was joyful and elated. Her deepest desire had come true. Just like Krishna had proposed.

She was taking the first step towards Krishna, in hopes that He would take a hundred more towards Her. This hope was what bound Her to Krishna.

But the string of affection is a delicate one. What if He didn't reciprocate Her love? What if it was all in Her imagination and not in reality? Was it really worth the risk?

But She didn't care about any of this. She won't let fears win over Her love. She was ready to go all in and surrender completely to Him. He was the only thing She was sure about in Her life.

Infact, She firmly believed that She knew Him from even before this life.

_____________________________________________

"Oh Yashoda! Your Son is really delightful and pleasing!"

At such a tender age, little Krishna had already defeated many demons. When demoness Putana came to nurse Him in disguise, He sucked her life force out from her body.

Shatakasura also met His end when baby Krishna kicked him with his soft, pink tender feet. He had even miraculously escaped a tornado which happened to be a demon who tried kidnapping Him.

All the villagers were convinced that He was divine and had manifested to help deliver evil and protect them. But for Yashoda, He was only Her baby child, enveloped in motherly love and adoration.

Radha was getting bored as Her parents spoke to Krishna's parents. She had no company of Her age. She stood up and started walking to the backyard which had a lush garden.

She took small baby steps with Her little feet. And She almost tripped on Her skirt, but soon found balance.

"It must be His magic. He is always watching Me and protecting Me." She giggled and continued to run ahead.

Just then, She saw a delightful sight. A bunch of kids were laughing and playing in the mud. They were very distinct and different from each other, and wore different outfits.