💫Wolf Moon💫

Start from the beginning

"Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?"Scott says as he leans against a tree taking a puff of his inhaler.

"Scott you doing okay?" Maxine asked with concern laced in her voice. Scott nods and gives her a reassuring smile.

They turn to see flashlights ahead and Stiles takes off running and Maxine helps Scott to run after him then Stiles grabs the pair of them and brings them to the ground.

"Come on!" Stiles says before taking off. Maxine gets up chasing after Stiles as Scott calls them."Stiles! Max!" Scott shouts as she and Stiles run.

"Hold it right there!" A cop yelled at them. Maxine and Stiles landed on the floor with the dog barking at them.

"Hang on, hang on. These two delinquents belong to me." They hear the Sheriff tell the cop. "Dad, how are you doing?" Stiles says as he gets up with Maxine."Max," Sheriff greets her.

"Hi this wasn't my idea, I just came along for the ride," Maxine smirks. James Maxine's dad arrives and gives his daughter a look we are going to talk about this at home.

Sheriff nodded and looked at Stiles "So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls?" Sheriff says with an annoyed face at Stiles knowing it was his idea.

"No, heh," Stiles says. The Sheriff looks at Stiles."At least not the boring ones," Stiles added on. "Now, where's the third partner in crime?" Sheriff asks

"Who, Scott? Sc - Scott's home. He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep for the first day back at school tomorrow. It's just me and Max. In the woods. Alone." Stiles lies badly.

"Max, where's your boyfriend?" James asked her," Like Stiles said just us two out here alone," Maxine smirks."Scott, are you out there? Scott? Well, young man, I'm going to walk the two of you back to your car," Sheriff says.

"And you and I are going to have a conversation about something called invasion of privacy," Sheriff tells Stiles before." Also, next time leave Maxine out of your stupidity." Sheriff says.

"So you think Scott will be okay?" Maxine asked."Yeah he'll be fine and cheers for that by the way for throwing me under the bus(!)" Stiles says with sarcasm.

"How was I throwing you under the bus when it was your idea? Dumbass!" Maxine says with raised arms."Touché!" Stiles says and they head home.

*

Maxine was at home, eating toast with her mom and dad." Max, there's twenty-five quid please get us milk, bread, and something for your lunch and dinner as we are at work till late," Rhea says." Alright nothing new there," Maxine smirks." Behave you, and stop following me when I go on dangerous jobs," James winks.

"Erm your work is dangerous twenty-four seven Dad," Maxine chuckles. James shakes his head and kisses Rhea goodbye before kissing Maxine's forehead and leaving for work." Come on I'll drop you off at school," Rhea says with a smile.

*

Maxine gets to school and heads over to Scott and Stiles, she jumps on Scott's back surprising him, and kisses his cheek." Hey babe," Maxine smiles." Hey you," Scott grins. Come on then let's see this thing," Stiles asked as Maxine had a nosey look as Scott lifted his top." Wow, that's either gonna heal up and not leave a scar or a scar either way awesome," Maxine smirks.

"It was pretty dark but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf," Scott says as he puts his top down."A wolf bit you? " Stiles says unconvinced. "Uh-huh," Scott says. "No, not a chance. " Stiles says shaking his head at him."I heard a wolf howling." Scott tells him."No, you didn't." Stiles snapped.