Concentration (Off/Gun) - Bubble Love

Author's note: Part 11/??

Taking a deep breath, Off followed Gun into the living room. He scanned the room that looked like an absolute disaster. The small coffee table was pushed to the side, and all the magazines were scattered around the floor. The small lamp lay not far from the mess. 

"How did this happen?" Off asked, eying Nirin and Akin. The two children avoided his eyes, paying more attention to Gun and Win. The kindergarten teacher checked his brother and then at the two other rascals. Standing up, he put his hands on his hips and spoke up. 

"You should be careful while playing. Not only did you create a mess and scare poor Bibi, but what's worse, you could have hurt yourself." 

Children bowed their heads at Gun's scolding, but Off's face lit up with a smile. All his concentration was on Gun's cute puffed cheeks.  

"Now, we clear this." Gun pointed at the floor. "And then we find Bibi and apologize to her." He glanced at the open door leading to the garden. The white puppy was hiding under the grey table. 

"And, of course, we will apologize to Uncle Off for being reckless." Gun finished. The kids nodded and started to pick up the magazines. Gun helped them get the coffee table back at the place and put the papers on top of it. Off picked up the lamp from the floor and returned to its original location. He turned towards Nirin, Akin and Win as they walked to him. 

"We are sorry, Uncle Off." Off tried to look stern, but he failed when his eyes met the small pleading faces. 

"It's okay, just be more careful next time. I don't want you to get hurt." He patted their heads, letting them run after Bibi. The poor dog ran away as soon as she spotted them in the doorway. Off shook his head, sighing. 

"I hope Bibi survives this." Gun stood beside him. Off nodded, sneaking his arm around Gun's slim waist. The kindergarten teacher leaned into the touch, carefully mirroring Off's move as he watched kids chasing the puppy around the garden.