Prologue - An Introduction To Love

।। राधे राधे ।।
।। जय श्री राधेकृष्ण ।।
।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।।

।। राधे राधे ।। ।। जय श्री राधेकृष्ण ।।।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।।

Hello everyone!

Namaste and warm greetings from my side : )

Whenever we hear the term 'Love', invariably RadheKrishna comes first in our mind.

Although Shreeji Radha and Her mention in the scriptures is a debatable topic, I really believe that She is the epitome of Love and Devotion towards Shree Krishna.

When one's heart is pure and intentions are pious, anyone can be Radha. To experience Krishna's love, is the opportunity of a lifetime, gifted to us only in this human birth.

Shree Krishna is the Lord of Shree Goloka Dhaam, the ethereal place and eternal abode of the Supreme Personality Of Godhead. He resides there with His Consort, Shree Radha Rani. They manifest Themselves in different forms in different realms and different times.

The Krishna of Gokula we have heard tales about, is another divine aspect and expansion of the Supreme Lord.

And Shreeju, the Laadli of Barsana, is another incarnation of the Pancha Moola Prakriti.

Together in Their Divine Goloka, They stand undivided and are indeed one.

I'll try my best to express Their Love and will try to be as accurate as possible, taking references from whatever I have learnt and understood.

And whatever I do, or can do, like inculcating my hobbies or art skills, I prefer to use them as mediums of my devotion.

I've always said that I am simply the medium as the writer. These stories are eternal and timeless and don't belong to me.

I write what the Divine makes me write. I take no credit for my work. It's all His doing and grace and mercy.

I have tried my best to inculcate stories from the Vishnu Purana, Brahma Vaivarta, Garg Samhita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Geeta Govindam and other Holy Scriptures, Texts and Epics.

Any discrepancies or errors are deeply regretted. My apologies for the same!

In no way do I wish to sound rude, demeaning or hurtful to anyone's sentiments.

I do not own the images and have tried my best to attach the graphics which match the plot of the stories. All credits go to their respective artists.

I have edited the storyline to fit the tales according to the situations. Kindly abide by the story in the chronological order as per the chapters.

Thank you so much for taking out time to read this story. Indeed, it is a piece of my heart.

Shree Keshav is my beloved, and I surrender my life at His Lotus Feet.

This work I thus offer whole heartedly as a humble offering at the Lotus Feet of the Divine.

।। राधे राधे ।।
।। जय श्री राधेकृष्ण ।।