"Thank goodness Taiju was so determined to gather everything when we were still in that little shed." As much as she would never admit it, she slightly missed the dumb one, his personality, his strength, his loudness, everything about him she had missed, but she'll never admit it. Why? Because Taiju will never let her live it down and then yell in her ear and nearly crush her bones in a hug.

It was the next morning, and Senku looked half dead. Suika was using a leaf to try and cool him down, but the poor guy looked like he had one foot in the grave.

"Now that's done," Senku breathed heavily, he had worked pretty much throughout the night. "We throw in a bit of molten lead and lo and behold, we have super-transparent crystal glass, perfect for lens." He held up a small disk of glass, the thing they were going to need to help Suika with her vision.

Chrome gasped.

"It's all sparkly and see-through," Suika said, looking at the little glass disk. "Kinda like a piece of ice!"

"Or some sort of gem." Kohaku compared.

"So what's that weird thing do?" Suika asked, looking at a contraption (Y/n) had made the previous day.

"It'll polish the glass," (Y/n) yawned. "If we do it by hand, that might kill us. Well, kill Senku at least."

"Oh," Chrome started climbing the ladder to his shed. "I bet we can use that super bad corundum stuff I've got for polishing it up, whaddya think?"

"Glass has a Mohs hardness rating of about six," Senku talked to the boy as he climbed up into the shed. "Corundum is nine, so it's perfect."

"Awe, yeah!" Chrome cheered. "It's gonna work like a charm!"

Kohaku talked to (Y/n) as the boys were talking together, feeling like there was nothing she could add to the conversation. (Y/n) softly pat the girl on her shoulder, feeling bad. She knows Taiju and Yuzuriha have felt that way when she and Senku talk, and are left alone to their own devices.

While Senku and Chrome had taken Suika somewhere so she could try out her new lenses, (Y/n) had stayed with Kinro, Ginro, and Kohaku to help anyone who might get injured during their practice fights.

As (Y/n) watched Kohaku charge at the older brother, and he panicked, dodging and was about to strike her, before he was hit. He went flying, and landed on his back.

"Come on!" Kohaku yelled at Kinro. "Again with that shallow strike! Kinro, you've got to break that habit! If you wanna fight with a spear, you have to be able to judge distance, or you'll never beat Magma!"

(Y/n) thought about what Kohaku had said, about judging distance. She started thinking, but could't diagnose it. She's not an ophthalmologist, so she's not sure if what she's noticing is correct. The physician put the thought into the back of her mind, and started walking towards Kinro, holding out a hand to him so he could get up.

As she checked him for any injuries, she had found no bad ones. It's mostly just some bruises and maybe a headache, but she didn't see anything bad.

As the day passed, and the sun was starting to set, the younger brother had approached (Y/n) while she was in the shed, making some ointments that can help Ginro with his bruising, along with luckily finding some aloe vera plants, she can treat burns, fire burns, and sun burns.