Neon

The sounds of practice spears and knives clanging against each other filled the once quiet working area Senku and (Y/n) had. Kohkau has been training Ginro and Kinro for the Ground Bout.

"You're strike's too shallow!" Kohaku criticized the older brother. "We're counting on Senku and (Y/n) to make Ruri's medicine, but she'll never get it unless one of us wins the Grand Bout!"

"Okay," Senku said, arms crossed as he, (Y/n), Suika, and Chrome watched the other three practices. "So while Gen is busy smooth-talking ol' Tsukasa, the medicine team needs to start on the wonder drug."

"Hell yea!" Chrome cheered. "What's next on our science journey?"

"I don't know," Senku picked his ear. "Ask (Y/n). She knows this stuff way better than I do."

"We're going to need another fundamental component..." (Y/n) yawned, toothbrush still in her mouth. She had slept later in the day after she spent 2 days watching over Gen, with maybe a 4 hour nap within those 48 hours. "We're gonna need something called glass..."

"What's that?" Chrome asked the two geniuses. "I mean, now that we have electricity, isn't the plan to start making medicine?"

"Of course," (Y/n) yawned, trying to wake herself up by doing a few hops. "But if we're gonna make the medicine, we're going to need that glass first. Clay pots won't do what we're making. Almost any chemical we put in it, it will be able to withstand it."

"It's also ten billion percent easy to process!" Senku cut in. "It can be fragile or durable as hell. You can even see through it which means you can observe the reactions inside."

"Seriously?" Chrome asked. "That's bad!"

Senku chuckled at the fellow scientist's reaction. "To top it off, once glass is acquired, we might be able to get the chance to yank off that melon, take a look at Great Detective Suika, and finally see that mysterious mug."

Suika shivered.

"Yoink!"

"Stop, Senku!" Kohaku abandoned her battle with the brothers, and ran over as fast as she could. "Suika doesn't want anybody to see her face!"

"I don't understand why not." Senku looked back at the other blonde, who took the melon from him.

"Ooh!" Kohaku gushed. "My gosh, Suika! You are just the most adorable little thing!"

Suika looked at them, her cute face suddenly turning... uh... scary.

"What in the hell?!" Chrome and Kohaku yelled, not expecting a cute face to go that way.

"There's something wrong with my eyes," Suka said. To her, she can see the outline of the other four, but she cannot see the exact clear details of their faces. "They've got the fuzzy sickness. Everything looks fuzzy to me, so when I try really hard to see, I end up looking like this, and it's super embarrassing." She put her watermelon helmet back on. "But when I put on my watermelon mask, it gets a little bit easier to see for some reason!"

"Oh, I got it," (Y/n) snapped her fingers. "The pinhole effect. Basically, if you look at an object through a small hole, the light passing through it narrows and brings it into focus."