Lithium

"Hey!" And there the meathead was, breaking that tense silence. He had a jar of something in hand as he ran towards them with a bright smile on his face. "Awesome news, you guys! Check this out! You see? I got a whole pot full of miracle fluid from the cave! And that means we can use this stuff to finally bring back Yuzuriha!"

The face Senku had on was not one (Y/n) would be able to describe. Oh how she wished she had a camera to capture this priceless moment. Guess this is one moment she wished she had her phone. She'll have to have Senku make camera's the priority at some point so she could capture moments where his face were indescribable. That, and she'll need it for when she starts to remake biology textbooks. Those are going to be essential for when she is gone.

"Huh?" Taiju looked at his friend, unsure of what that face and sound was for.

"So what's the 'miracle fluid' you're talking about?" Tsukasa asked.

Senku forgot the taller man was there for a moment, before he looked at him. He chuckled, cracking his neck. "I won't waste my breath trying to explain the science behind it. Showing you will be ten billion times faster. I hope you realize what an honor this is. You're getting to witness humanity's revival firsthand."

Back at camp, (Y/n) had just put the last finishing touches on Yuzuriha's outfit, making sure there wasn't going to be anything unnecessary showing.

"Quite impressive (Y/n)," Tsukasa complimented. "You're not only talented in the science of biology and botany, but you also know how to make clothes."

"I only know how to do stitching," She brushed off the compliment. "Making clothes is not easy for me, so you'd have to thank Senku for the clothes."

"Still, your stitching is quite impressive," Tsukasa walked over to Yuzuriha's statue with (Y/n), taking a close look at (Y/n)'s stitching work. He was behind her, leaning down with his face next to hers. "It's just as good as your mothers."

"My mother was the head doctor." The closeness of Tsukasa's body made (Y/n) uneasy. She stayed quiet, unsure of what was running through Tsukasa's mind. For all she knew, she might be held captive any second, or he was going to kill her. No, if he was going to purge the world of adults, he would need her. There are medical students around, she knows that, but without being able to find any without an informant, she's vital to him to make sure he and whoever else he brings back, stays alive. Besides, she knows the miracle formula, Senku would almost be unnecessary. Almost.

"Hey, (Y/n)," Senku called over to his friend. (Y/n)'s body posture and the slowness of her work told him she was uncomfortable. "Come over here, you forgot to put the scarf around her neck."

"I did?" She looked at Yuzuriha's neck, seeing she had indeed forgotten the scarf. "I did. Sorry Senku."

"Can't be losing your head now doc," Senku walked over and gently took (Y/n)'s wrist into his hand, dragging her away from the muscly man. "Come on, the string I gave you for the stitching started to break down, so I'm going to need you to redo it."

"Oh, sorry," She mumbled, and climbed up the tree house to grab the scarf and check the stitching work. "I'll be right back."

"You two are close," Tsukasa said, noticing how Senku and (Y/n) clicked, almost like two puzzle pieces that were meant to be in a 2 piece puzzle. "Have you known each other for a while?"