Helium

"What do you think, man?" Taiju said, looking over at the scientist who was still sitting. "Who are we gonna bring back first?"

Senku had to think. "Well, we're gonna revive everybody sooner or later, so it doesn't matter all the much who we start with. If the doc didn't wake up by the time we got this revival fluid made, I would have suggested her since she will help keep us from getting sick. But here she is, awake and bickering."

That earned Senku a punch to the arm.

Senku chuckled, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his left arm. "Although I suppose it would suck if we happened to wake up a murderer first."

Taiju didn't think about that. "I get ya."

Senku stood up, and came to his decision. "I don't particularly feel like choosing, who we revive first. Is there anyone you can think of, doc?"

The first people who came to (Y/n)'s mind would be one of her parents, or both if they were able to. With one parent being a physician and another being a doctor, they would come in handy the most. The problem? Her father wasn't in the country when the green light hit, so he was out of the question. As for her mom, she worked at a hospital the day they turned into stone. She doesn't know where the hospital would be standing if it came to right now, and who knows if her mom is still even in one piece. Heck, for all (Y/n) knows, she might be at the bottom of a lake or something.

Did she want to revive her parents? Yes, she does. But does she really want to revive them? No. No she doesn't. Living a life where her parents aren't constantly quizzing her and keeping a watchful eye on her was starting to become the norm for her, even if she's been awake for only a year. That probably was the best year of her life. If her parents can stay asleep for 3,700 years, what's a few more years?

"No." She shook her head.

"Not even your parents?" Senku asked, surprised they weren't the first people that came out of her mouth.

"Mom was working at a hospital when we turned into stone, and dad was overseas," She shrugged her shoulders. "Dad is out of the question since he was in Brazil, and the hospital most likely crushed my mom or buried her, and we don't have the right equipment to dig her up, and we don't even know if a broken body can be revived, with or without all the pieces."

She made a good point. Senku then turned to the brown haired man. "So, Taiju. It's all on you, my friend."

Taiju was surprised the decision was being left up to him, but he smiled. "I appreciate that, pal. I know who I'll pick. I mean, it's obvious."

"Your girlfriend?" (Y/n) teased.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Taiju yelled, face as red as a tomato.

"Not yet."

Standing in front of Yusuriha's statue, Senku held the miracle fluid while (Y/n) stood next to Taiju, who was in between the geniuses.

"Alright, I'm ready," Taiju was determined to see the girl he loved. "It's go time! Let's pour that miracle water. It's gonna turn her back to normal again, right?

"If it worked on a living bird, why would it not work on a living person?" The physician asked.

"I believe that it will." Senku said. "I tied it on a piece of broken stone and it turned into a hunk of dead flesh." Senku had this sinister look on his face, one that could scare the pants off professional scaring actors.