Boron

Taiju held Senku in his arms as he cried and yelled for his childhood friend to wake up. Yuzuriha was on her knees, mouth covered as she wept while (Y/n) was trying to bring her friend back. She always joked that she didn't want to have one of her friends as her first patient, but this was not what she had in mind. She wasn't planning to have one of her friends die when there was something she could've done.

"Senku!" Taiju yelled at his friend, trying to get him to wake up with his voice. "Please! Answer me, Senku! Open your eyes! Wake up and say something! C'mon. This can't be right. There's no way!"

"Come on your leek haired boy," (Y/n) desperately mumbled as she supported Senku's neck and tried to listen for a heartbeat, along with trying to feel a pulse in one of his wrists. "You can't leave us now. Wake up already.
"Don't let it end like this, Sneku," Taiju begged his friend to wake up. "After everything you've done, you can't just die! Talk to me!"

Tsukasa stood away from the small group, his back to them as he held the spear that had killed Senku. "I gave him a painless death. It's over. I trust that as his friends, you will give him a proper burial."

Taiju's grip on Senku's shoulder tightened, glaring at the ground in front of him. This sudden change in atmosphere caused Tsukasa to turn and look at the small group surrounding Senku's body.

"Even if Taiju wasn't a pacifist," Tskukasa thought to himself, feeling a different vibe from Taiju than what he had felt before. "He'd never risk endangering Yuzuriha and (Y/n) by attacking me. That was the power dynamic between us. But, Taiju, if Senku's death sends you into a rage and drives you to attack me mindlessly...I'll have to kill you too. Please, don't lose your head."

Taiju gave Senku's body to (Y/n), who was still desperately trying to find any signs of life in her friend. Her brain was in denial of his death, so was her heart.

Taiju stood up and grabbed an even bigger boulder, lifting it up like it was nothing (but the veins popping up were saying otherwise). Tsukasa thought Taiju may be trying to start a fight, and got in a defensive position just in case.

"What are you doing?" Yuzuriha asked.

"It's fine, Yuzuriha," Taiju had his back towards her. "Don't worry. I'm still thinking clearly. Sorry, Yuzuriha. Bit I can only hope--"

"No," Yuzuriha stood up too, looking at her crush. "It's okay, Taiju. After all, the four of us made each other a promise. It'll all work out. There's no doubt in my mind."

Taiju looked over to her, before closing his eyes. "Yeah. Thanks a lot, Yuzuriha." Taiju lifted the boulder up and threw it into the air, distracting Tsukasa

That caught Tsukasa off guard. The boulder was moving towards the taller man, but he looked at Taiju instead. Yuzuriha took the chance to run towards the pot of gunpowder, throwing it towards Tsukasa who broke it with a kick. The gunpowder gave them a black wall between Tsukasa and the science group, with (Y/n) slipping her arms under Senku's upper back and under his knees.

The boulder hit the ground on top of the powder, and caused a huge explosion. The group took this time to run and create enough distance between them and Tsukasa.

The group ran through the forest, with Senku being carried by Taiju with (Y/n) and Yuzuriha carrying whatever supplies they could grab during the rush.

"It's gonna be okay, Senku," Taiju said out loud as he carried Senku's body. "You said it yourself, remember? If we're gonna run for it, then we have to do it together! I don't care what anyone says-- you're not dying on me! I know you're alive! We've only just started bringing back civilization and you're not the kind of guy to leave a job half done!"