"So glass and the fuzzy sickness," Chrome scratched the back of his head. "Are they connected somehow?"

"Dude, they're like ten billion percent connected!" Senku looked over at the brown haired boy. "Here's the deal, Suika. You're nearsighted as hell."

"It's not a sickness, don't worry," (Y/n) pat the little watermelon girl on her watermelon head. "There is nothing wrong with you, alright? When Senku and I were still in our time, something like this wasn't a big deal, and we had technology to help us. There were these eyes that helped us see, called glasses, and they helped everyone who needed them to see better."

"Science users can actually make new eyes?" Suika asked. "That's amazing."

"It is." Senku looked at the girl over his shoulder, a kind smile on his face.

"If it's really possible," Suka cried under her mask, the thought of being able to see everything differently and clearly, it moved her greatly. "I'd love to see all the beauty in the world. Even just once. I wanna see you guys without the fuzziness. I wanna see the real you. Just one time would be all I needed."

"All right," Chrome cheered, bringing the somber mood back to its original positive and upbeat mood. "I'm ready to do this! Let's make some of this glass!"

"Oh, yeah!" Kohaku cheered. "What materials do we need to gather?"

The group took a walk as Senku and (Y/n) started explaining what glass is made out of. Senku had decided to explain first, with (Y/n) still trying to wake up.

"Glass is mostly made out of silica, or quartz sand," Senku started the explanation. "However, (Y/n) and I didn't see any of that in the Chrome Collection."

"Why in the heck would I be collecting sand?" Chrome asked.

"Although, I did see a clue that should lead us to some." (Y/n) walked with Senku.

"This is the spot." Chrome said.

Where are they? Near a cliff side.

"When I was a kid," Chrome started speaking. "I found this cool, see-through rock right here." He held up a type of rock that was indeed see through and quite shiny.

"Well, that little chunk is worth more than you could imagine right now," Senku walked away from the group and started hacking away at the ground. "That translucent rock you've got in your hand is a quartz crystal, and it tends to be found in areas of decayed granite."

(Y/n) walked over, picking up what he had uncovered. "What Senku just found, and what I have here in my hand, I've got a lot of the raw material for glass: quartz sand."

The others gasped before they started hacking away the cliff side, gathering the quartz sand. Senku and (Y/n) had hacked away at it as well, with (Y/n) making sure Sneku doesn't work himself to death, considering he is not physically fit whatsoever.

The sun was starting to set, and Kohaku was crushing the sand they had gathered with a stone roller and stone tablet, some leaves underneath to catch whatever falls.

"We crush all the quartz sand down into even finer grains," Senku started explaining the step by step process. "Then we mix it with a bunch of other stuff and melt it."

"Do we need to get anything?" Chrome asked, looking at Senku as he had a stick in the oven, melting the sand.

"Actually, we already gathered everything we're gonna need," Senku said, which kind of took some stress off of the others. "Our hard work keeps paying off. Ten percent calcium carbonate from the sea shells, then add 20% cooked seaweed. All of the same materials we used back when we made soap."