My Head Cannons

#Headcanon1

Lucy & Drew Tanaka are from CHB. Here is proof 

"Lacy. She was a year youngerthan I, so she looked up to me greatly. (I know, it's hard not to.) She had cute blond pigtails,amouthful of braces,and was possibly the only person at the dance more nervous thanmybrother. She'd seen pictures of Carter before, however,and seemed to find himhot. I didn'thold thatagainst her. Inmost ways, she had excellent taste."Lacy—Carter,"I introduced them."You look like your pictures!"Lacy grinned. The bands of her braces werealternatingpink and whiteto match her dress.Carter said,"Uh—""He doesn't know how to dance,"I told Lacy."I'd beever so gratefulif you'd teachhim.""Sure!"shesquealed. She grabbed my brother's hand and swept him away.I started to feel better. Perhaps I could have fun tonight,afterall.Then I turned and found myself face-to-face with one of my not-so-favorite mortals—Drew Tanaka, head ofthe popular girl clique, with her supermodel goon squad in tow."Sadie!"Drew threw her arm around me. Her perfume was a mixture ofroses and teargas."So glad you're here, sweetie. If I'd known you were coming, you could've ridden in thelimo with us!"Her friends made sympathetic"Aww"sounds and grinned to show they were not atallsincere. They were dressed more or less the same, in the latest silky designer bits their parentshad no doubt commissioned for them during the last Fashion Week. Drew was the tallest andmost glamorous (I usethe word asan insult) with awful pink eyeliner and frizzy black curls thatwereapparentlyDrew's own personalcrusadeto bring back the 1980s perm. She woreapendant—a glittering platinumand diamond D—possibly her initial, or her gradeaverage.I gave heratightsmile."Alimo, wow. Thanks for that. But between you, your friends,and youregos, I doubt there would've been extraroom."Drewpouted."That's not nice, hon! Whereis Walt?Is the poor baby stillsick?"Behind her, some ofthe girlscoughed into their fists, mimickingWalt.I wanted to pullmy stafffromthe Duatand turn themallinto worms for the ducks. I waspretty sureIcould managethat,and I doubted anyone would miss them, but I keptmytemper.Lacy had warned meabout Drewthefirst day ofschool. Apparently thet wo ofthemhadgoneto somesummercamp together—blah, blah, I didn't really listen to the details—andDrewhad been justas much ofatyrant there.That did not, however, mean shecould beatyrant withme.

1) Lacy looks exactly like the TLH :

"A girl with blond pigtails and braces raced up with a pile of clothes in her arms. She looked around furtively like she was delivering nuclear materials. "I brought you these," she whispered. "Piper, meet Lacy," "

2) They both attended a summer camp.

I rest my case.

#Headcannon2

If all of the characters in Uncle Rick's fandom meet, this is what will happen :

2 sides :

The pranking side =

Sadie, Thalia, Percy, Alex, Mallory, the Stolls, Leo, Piper, TJ, Meg, Nico, Felix, Lavinia

The slapping-their-faces-in-resignation-but-still-smirking side :

Annabeth, Walt/Anubis, Zia, Calypso, Reyna, Jason, Katie, Will, Magnus, Hazel, Frank, Apollo

#Headcannon3

If Alex and Sadie met, the world would go boom in a week

If Feorge and Gre- I mean Fred and George met, the world go boom in 5 days 

Add Percy and it is 3 days.

Add the Stolls it is 1 day.

Add Leo and it is 20 seconds.

Well, Rick, if you make them meet, bye-bye world.

OH NO! ThEy HaVe MeT!

20...

19...

18...

*BOOM*