Chris Rodriguez (Chrisse)

Chris Rodriguez P.o.V

What did they do this time? Was the only thought in my head as I walked over to Clarisse.  Alice Miyazawa and Julia Feingold were cowering beneath her as she was glaring at them.

"Punks, get away from my sight before I castrate you!" bellowed Clarisse.

I leaned my head on top her and said "What did they do this time, Tough Girl?"

Clarisse leaned back into me, as she smirked and replied "They had it coming, Loot Boy. They stole our mines!"

I chuckled. Clarisse turned and glared at me. "It's not funny, Snake Brain! We need them back! Sherman is complaining about it!"

I sighed and ran my fingers through Clarisse's hair. She sighed and leaned into me again. 

I felt the happiness in the air decrease dramatically when I said the next words, "How do you think Will and Nico are doing in Tartarus?"

Clarisse sighed and replied, "They will be alright, especially as Nico is one tough demigod, along with Will" 

I sighed as I said, "Do you want to come to the lake, just the 2 of us?"

Clarisse shrugged as she agreed but she blushed slightly when I smirked.

~~~~~~Time Skip To The Lake~~~~~

We were just cuddled up, chatting about random stuff, like Meg defeating Sherman, Paolo wondering where Lester had taken his handkerchief, Clarisse bullying Holly and Lauren for pranking her, and so on.

I suddenly leaned into her and kissed her softly, and she stiffened at first, but melted into a  kiss full of love.

I heard cooing and cheering, and turned to find everyone watching us.

Clarisse's face was beet red as glared at them. "PUNKS!" she roared. "FIRST YOU STEAL MY LANDMINES, AND NOW YOU SPY ON US? I AM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!" and she took off.

I was full-on laughing at that point and dragged Clarisse back. "C'mon Lari (Short for Clarisse), stay with me! You can kill them later." She glared at me, but she melted when I pulled her in for another kiss, and this time when everyone started to cheer us on, we ignored them.

I heard the Aphrodite cabin yell "Plan Chrisse acomplished! Next plan :  Plan Malconnor!" Whatever that meant, I didn't care, for now I was happy and contented.