Branden Unitas (Solangelo) {Part 1}

Branden P.o.V

I sighed and stretched. Another day, another class. Hi, I'm Branden Unitas. Unitas? You may be wondering and laughing. I had gotten bullied for it in Middle School and now I am the bully. along with my abusive parents too, of course. 

I dressed up in my typical outfit, muscle t-shirt and shorts. I hated bullying. HATED. Why am I bullying people, you ask? Well 2 reasons:

1) My abusive parents

2) I feel happy then depressed afterwards.

Anyways, I reached school and saw the school punk/boy. His name was Nico Di Angelo and he is in school only because of his boyfriend, Will Solace, as he was in medical school. I sighed and slammed Nico into the lockers and threatened him. He just scoffed and walked away. 

I then kissed my girlfriend, Stacey Parks, half-heartedly. I didn't love her, but I had to keep up my school image or my parents will abuse me again.

~~~~~~~Time Skip to Lunch~~~~~~

I sighed for the 100th time that day and came to eat lunch. As usual I bullied all the nerds for my homework and lunch. I hated doing this. I let out a silent sob and cursed myself mentally. The poor nerd, Brody Peters, I think was trembling and sweating as he handed everything to me. I sighed again and took it and went back to the jock's table. Nico saw and stormed over to me and demanded to give Brandon his stuff back. I refused and we fought. Nico, surprisingly, won the fight. I handed my stuff back and stormed out of the hall and into the bathroom and ran into a stall. I then sobbed  quietly and mentally cursed myself for bullying others just because I was bullied and abused. Why did they have to through the same thing? I mentally groaned and scrubbed my face with my hands.

I opened the stall and was met face-to-face with a scowling Nico Di Angelo.

Part 2 out later

Riordanverse Collection of Random Thoughtsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें