Chapter 51: Moving Into Dorms

On the edge of UA's campus, about a five-minute walk from the main school, they built a student dorm

On the edge of UA's campus, about a five-minute walk from the main school, they built a student dorm. Heights Alliance, constructed in just three days. This is my—no—our new home. It is a little nerve racking to be leaving my grandparents' home and to basically live with my classmates, but also reassuring that we are all together near so many pro heroes with so many things going on now. I just hope that I can control my Quirk knowing how many minds are within my vicinity...

——————————————————————

The new dorm system we put into place isn't just to ensure the safety of our students. It's also how we're addressing one of the threats we've yet to take care of. The leak. A feeling of unease has settled upon our school. To help alleviate that, we'll be holding a private, behind-the-scenes investigation. It pains me to suspect not just the teachers, but the students as well. Unfortunately, right now, I have no other choice. We've lost the Symbol of Peace. And I have no doubt that this will have big ramifications on us as time passes. What UA needs right now is positive energy and revitalization. We must remind the children that there's a bright future ahead of them despite what they've endured," Nezu says.

——————————————————————

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together," Mr. Aizawa says as he meets us at our new dorm.

"So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus," Sero says happily.

Hagakure sighs. "It took a lot of convincing for my parents."

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Kyoka says as she twirls her earjack.

"It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack," Ojiro says.

"We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed," Tsu admits. "The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

"Yeah," Ochaco agrees.

"I was surprised, as well. But circumstances have changed," he says out loud, but I hear him think to himself,  I suspect it was easier for administration to let the teachers return instead of revamping the entire faculty. "Now, then. I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however...We haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

"Oh, yeah! That's what we were there for," Sato exclaims.

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind," Mina adds.

"This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. Takahashi. You six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night," Mr. Aizawa says lowly, making my stomach drop.