Chapter 10: Encounter With The Unknown

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Kirishima asks

          "Whoa, what is that thing?" Kirishima asks. "Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people."

        "Stay back!" Mr. Aizawa scolds us as we had tried to look closer at what is going on. "This is real. Those are villains." We all gasp in fear.

        "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well," a voice beams out.

        "So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Mr. Aizawa says lowly.

        "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

        Today we soon learned what the pro heroes are really up against. The darkness they face to keep us safe. We look at these villains, and pure evil stare back at us. For me, however, this isn't the first time, but it doesn't make it any less terrifying. [Flashback]

————————————————————————————————————

        "Take the blindfold off, now," the villain demanded of me after ripping the restraints of my wrists.

        I complied with the demand to see that I'm in a room full of people tied to chairs with black bags over their  heads. I could only imagine they were gagged underneath by how silent they were.

        "I don't understand why we had to kidnapped a stupid child just to find the rat in the gang," one of the villains complained.

        "I assume Master has his reasons. Besides, her Quirk is very useful. I'm sure he's pretty interested in that," another villain responds while staring at me with such an evil glare. I was so scared that I couldn't even cry in fear. Where's Mommy and Daddy?

        "Well, I hope we get more information on what to do with it. I didn't joining just to babysit some heroes' kid."

————————————————————————————————————

        "What? Real villains? No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asks, bringing me back to the present quickly.

        "Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asks her.

        "Good question. I'm not sure," she answers.

        "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki says aloud.