"Ranboo, you popped off," Tommy, Tubbo and I shouted and I noticed Wilbur and Phil walking up to us.

"Ranboo my man, where did you pull that from," Wilbur asked.

"I dunno, but I think I've found my favourite game," Ranboo said.

The total coins earned by each team for the game was displayed and I was slightly disappointed that my low placement made the team come in fourth for this game despite Ranboo's performance. Phil immediately noticed my reaction, "You better not be blaming yourself (y/n). Everyone has their good and bad games and let me tell you, when you play in dodgebolt I'll feel bad for the other team," Phil said with an encouraging smile.

"Tommy, Wilbur, I'm stealing your e-dad," I said matter of factly.

"Damn it, not more sibling rivalry," Phil said as Tommy and Wilbur argued over the family dynamic and who's Phil's favourite son is while he's right in front of them.

"Oops, looks like I started something," I said laughing.

"Should we stop them or?" Ranboo asked concerned.

"Nah, they're fine. Besides the tp back to the decision dome will split them up anyway," Tubbo said, as if this was a normal occurrence during mcc.

Tommy calmed a few seconds after being separated from Wilbur, but all hell broke loose when Wilbur dunked us immediately after voting began, "FUCK YOU PRICK," Tommy loudly shouted followed by Wilbur's echoed laugh from above.

While in the dunk tank we couldn't vote or see what others voted for, so what game we played next was completely out of our control.

"Our best games are the pvp ones so we need to hope survival games isn't played now and make sure it gets played last," I said, and luckily ace race was revealed to be chosen, "Right, this can be a confusing game for new players so I wouldn't be surprised if teams with more experience and more movement based players catch up to us in points."

"We're still in second from the coins we got in the first half, so even if we don't do good in the next games, as long as we get survival games last and pop off like the other pvp games, we should still make it to dodgebolt," Tubbo said.

We were teleported to the starting point of the race and just looking at how long the race was made me feel tired. (Only one lap).

Everyone stood on the starting line and as soon as the countdown timer finished there was a rush from all players to get to the front and have an early lead, no matter how small.

I tried to make my way to the front so I stepped on a orange speed boost, however, it made me go quicker than I thought it would. This made me lose my balance, wasting a few seconds, and dropped me back in my placement.

As I ran through the race and the distance between people increased, it became more difficult to keep track of exactly where we were meant to go. Ranboo and I were trying to keep players in our lines of sight to follow so we could at least finish. On the other hand, Tommy and Tubbo knew the map, this mixed with them being good at the game in general allowed them to place sixteenth and fourteenth.

The second Tommy and Tubbo finished they began to spectate us, telling us where to go and how to do small skips to save a few seconds. Because of their help, Ranboo and I were able to pass a few people each before crossing the finish.

At the end of the race, I was completely out of breath but got a decent placement for my first time playing ace race so I was happy... until the next game chosen was tgttosawaf.

"I'm still trying to catch my breath a bit and the next game is basically ace race again but with a load smaller sprint races," I said, wishing that all the movement games weren't played in a row.