manhunt plan

"Hello, everyone," my mother greeted on call.

"Hi (m/n)," everyone replied.

"Hi mam," I said at the same time.

"Oh my god, I nearly forgot she's your mum," George said.

"Don't worry, I nearly forgot she knew all of you about ten minutes ago," I said, "Trust me, Ranboo and Tubbo can vouch."

"Yup," they said, and I heard my mam exhale a short laugh.

"Anyway back on topic, yesterday I saw multiple messages from everyone in the group chat saying that everyone with wings got a bad headache. As you all know this means that we have to start the manhunt for the final person, so does anyone have any possible information about who it could be," my mam asked and everyone was silent waiting to see if anyone knew anything, "Nothing, oh well worth an ask. So does anyone have any plans on how to find the last person."

"I'm gonna keep an eye out online just incase someone sees their wings and posts anything so we can get to them before anyone else does," Phil said.

"I was thinking about watching different Spanish speaking streamers streams to see if any of them are acting off," Quackity said.

"I was planning on joining a server today so I could keep an eye on the people there just incase," Tubbo said.

"Okay, do the rest of you want to look for the last person randomly and see if you have any luck," my mam asked.

We all agreed and everyone except Dream, Bad and Quackity (who logged off because it was late for them) stayed on call for about an hour just talking about random things and showing eachother the occasional meme.

"I better go now and get everything ready for the stream, bye," Tubbo said.

"I guess I'll go as well, I haven't been to the beach in a couple days so I might as well have a walk down there, bye," I said before clicking disconnect.

I got ready, grabbed one of my hoodies and just before leaving the house I made my wings invisible.

The walk down to the beach was pleasant, it wasn't too warm or cold outside and there was a nice breeze. Is this what the air feels like when I eventually learn to fly, I thought beginning to daydream about flying just above the sea as my hand gently touches the water below.

Eventually I snapped out of my daydream and I found myself sitting on the beach near the water listening to the waves. They weren't very powerful so they were quiet and relaxing like using a song for background noise. I was happy starting off into the horizon until I was startled by my stomach rumbling and remembered that because of the rush this morning I didn't have any breakfast.

(Tw for food, until the end of the chapter)

I took my phone out to check the time. "13:42, later than I thought," I said to myself quietly, and like the true brit I am I walked along the seafront to a fish and chip shop to get something to eat and text Tubbo and Ranboo

U/n
I'm at a chippy anyone want anything bring back

Ranboo
A what

Tubbo
How do you not know it's a fish and chip shop

Ranboo
I've never heard it be called that before

U/n
I'm pretty sure only a couple places in America call it that anyway anyone want anything also aren't you two both still at Tubbo's why are you texting eachother

Tubbo
Can't be bothered I just finished setting up for my stream later

U/n
Fair enough
So do yous want anything

Tubbo
Im not sure what i want so get something random for me

Ranboo
Same if you don't mind

U/n
Sure I'll be back soon

I had a quick look at the menu before deciding that i'm boring and I ended up just getting two fish and chips and a pie for whoever wanted it.

The walk back had the same calming breeze as before making me want to stay out longer but I knew I had to get back before the food got cold, and even though my wings weren't starting to get uncomfortable yet, it would be nice to rest them before they do.

"Food," Tubbo said excitedly the second I got through the door.

"He's been waiting since you messaged," Ranboo said.

"Glad to see I was missed," I said sarcastically and laughed, "Mans has priorities and I respect that it's for food."

N/a: getting close to finding out who the final winged is any guesses im curious who y'all think it could be :)