awkward

"So ummm, how did you know, "I asked curiously as we walked back to Tubbo's.

"Well the way I go about it is to be attracted to whoever I'm attracted to. It just so happens that I lean towards a certain type. I'm fine with the gay label but anyway you know all the movies like spiderman with the uhhh the male main character superheros," he said as I slowly nodded, "Well let's just say I liked them in a little bit of a different way than most did. I didn't know why until a few years later. How did you know," he asked.

"Huuu boy, this is awkward," I said thinking of how to phrase it.

"If you don't want to say you don't have to," Ranboo said.

"It's fine, I just never exactly know how to say it," I said confusing Ranboo, "Okay so you know 'the talk' you get at schools."

Ranboo slowly nodded, "I think I see where you're going with this."

I continued, "Well, I went to a Christian school, I'm not religious or anything but it was a school with good grade result outcomes, so I went there, but when they gave us the, ummm 'talk' they mentioned waiting till marriage and I accidentally said out loud, for all in the class to hear, it can't be that hard. If people care so much why can't they just control themselves," I said laughing and cringing slightly at my past self.

Ranboo laughed and said sarcastically, "Bet that went down well with the teachers".

"Yeah, I got a detention for it, and even though it was a really big hint, I didn't actually know there was a word for it until about two years ago and for the first few months I was in a lot of detail about it. "

Ranboo looked at me, a slight amount of sadness flashing in his eyes before he looked at the floor, "Yeah I think we all feel like that at the beginning."

The atmosphere felt heavy and we walked for a few minutes in the silence before Ranboo said, "Man, I hate uncomfortable silence." I exhaled a small laugh and noticed we were only about five minutes walking distance from Tubbo's and suddenly an idea came to mind. I gave him a smug smile.

"(Y/n) I know what you're thinking," he said shaking his head in disappointment, "(y/n) no."

"(Y/n) yes," I said leaving a few seconds of before loudly and quickly shouting, "Last one there's a rotten egg." I immediately started to run.

"How do you still have enough energy to run there," he shouted back, reluctantly running.

"Don't forget to put your mask on, they're still gonna be streaming," I warned as we got closer.

Tubbo pov

The second game just ended and my team was in eighth place. I wasn't worried because we could easily make it up with the games later on, "What game should we vote for next," I said trying to be organised for once before we entered the decision dome again.

"It would be good to get build mart out of the way but if we play-" one of my team said before getting cut off.

"Ha, I beat you this time," (y/n) said loudly while running inside, closely followed by an out of breath Ranboo.

"Only because we've been walking all day and I got a stitch," he said.

"Race you tomorrow then, that way you can't make excuses," (y/n) said nudging him with her elbow. They paused for a second before looking at me.

"Hi Tubbo how's your team doing," she asked optimistically.

"Well, we're in eighth right now and going into the third game but we're all having fun," I said.

"That's good, it sounds like you're getting your weakest games chosen first. I'm gonna be waiting for a comeback in the later games," (y/n) said jumping up and down excitedly.

N/a: I've decided that instead of having a lot of lore streams in this story I'm going to make another book at some point that has what would have been the lore streams but making it a realistic dsmp au so this story will probably be updated less regularly.