blessing in disguise

The next day

"Tubbo, Tubbo, Tubbo, I have an amazing idea," I said quietly as I shook him awake.

"(Y/n), It's early what is it," he said slightly grumpy and yawned as he rubbed his eyes. I whispered my idea to him and he immediately fully woke up,"Yes, I am so down."

Tommy pov:
I woke up to hear (y/n) and Tubbo giggling. I first saw Ranboo who also seemed to have just woke up and he looked like he didn't know whether he should be proud or disappointed then I looked at (y/n) and Tubbo. "What the fuck are you two doing this early on," I said.

"Well, I found some clips, black pipe cleaners and googly eyes so," (y/n) said proudly.

"We made my wings look more like bees," Tubbo said grinning, showing off what they done as he and (y/n) giggled like small children.

'Honestly I'm not even surprised," I said.

I'm just surprised that it took them this long to do something like this," Ranboo said.

(A few hours later (y/n) pov)

"Any plans for today or not," I asked.

"Mcc is later but other than that no, why you have any ideas for something to do," Tommy asked.

"Oh wow I completely forgot that mcc is today," I said surprised, "could we have a look at what's around here for a bit before then, after all, Ranboo and I are gonna be staying here for four months and you'll be here from time to time as well."

"We could have a walk down to the beach," Tubbo suggested.

I immediately got excited, "YES," I shouted a bit to loudly, "Oops, I mean yes," I said quieter.

"And here I thought Tommy was meant to be the loud child," Ranboo said.

"HEY, that's not true," Tommy said loudly immediately proving Ranboo right.

I quickly put on my shoes, "I'll wait outside while you're all finishing getting ready," I said before walking away excited.

Ranboo pov

I put on my hoodie covering the holes in my t-shirt and waited while Tommy and tubbo tried to find their's. After a few seconds Tubbo seems to stare at something before panicking, "Wait (y/n) forgot her hoodie. If she forgot that she still might have her wings visible, Ranboo quick give this to her," he said throwing me the hoodie.

As soon as I caught the hoodie I ran to catch up with (y/n) hoping I wasn't too late. I got to the front door and couldn't see (y/n) so I went outside and looked from the footpath but she was still no where to be seen. I began to panic and tried to reassure myself that she would be ok but it didn't work.

After about a minute that felt like hours I heard footsteps behind me and tensed up. Was (y/n) kidnapped. Am I next, "have you found her," Tubbo asked.

"No not yet," I exhaled, relieved that it was just them and not someone there to kidnap us however I was still worried about (y/n).

"Let's see if anyone inside somehow knows where she is,"Tommy suggested. Tubbo and I nod in response but when we open the front door instead of seeing one of Tubbo's parents or sisters we find (y/n) standing there.

(Y/n) pov

I was just about to go outside when the door suddenly swung open "Woah are you guys okay, you all look pale," (y/n) said worried.

"(Y/n), your okay," they all said.

"What do you mean, why wouldn't I be okay," I asked completely obvious to the panic caused.

"We saw you didn't have your hoodie and thought you went outside with your wings visible and, AY?" Tommy said as he noticed me wearing a hoodie while Ranboo was still holding mine, "Wait you have two hoodies?"

"Nope, I brought three," I said happily, "what, can you blame me, hoodies are comfortable,"

"But wait, how did you end up behind us," Tubbo asked confused.

"I just went to grab a few drinks incase anyone wanted one while we walked," I said.

There was an uncomfortable silence for what seemed like minutes.

"I'm sorry if we overreacted," Tommy said seriously, unlike his usual joking, on camera self, "Me and probably Ranboo and Tubbo and all the others are used to hiding our wings so we know for sure that our own will always be invisible but, when you're with someone else who has wings, in a you worry for them, even if you know they'll be fine."

"In a way it's a curse in disguise sometimes," Ranboo said while Tommy and Tubbo nodded and lookedat the ground.

I let what they told me sink in before carefully saying, "It might seem like a curse at times, but look at what's happened because of it, I mean, you're literally in the UK right now Ranboo. We all found eachother because of this without it who knows, none of us might have met apart from the the few who knew eachother before."

"Yeah. Yeah!" Tommy said looking back up smiling.

"So who's ready to finally go to the beach," I said beginning to run down the street.

"Wrong way (y/n)!" Tubbo shouted after me.

"I definitely knew that," I said dashing back and hearing them laughing as I ran past.