the meetup

I watched the door open and saw them before they noticed me.

Tommy was walking in front looking behind him still talking to Tubbo and Ranboo. I noticed that they were holding hoodies and there wings were visible.

Within a split second of noticing me, Ranboo and Tubbo made their wings vanish only giving me a quick glimpse at them while Tommy was still laughing and talking to them with his wings (red with a stripe of white running along the top) still fully visible.

"So what's the first thing we're doing then... wait, why do you both look like you've seen a ghost," Tommy said confused," And why have you both hidden your- AHHH,"

Yep he's definitely seen me now I thought.

"Hello there Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo. Nice to see you're flight went well Ranboo," I said genuinely but in this situation it was strangely ominous.

"Tommy hide your wings before they take a ph-," Ranboo said panicked.

"No need for that. I've already got proof if I wanted to show anyone I could," I said interrupting him.

"N-no how? No one would believe anyone saying we had wings" Ranboo said in disbelief.

"I'm sure they would believe me," I said smiling as I made my wings visible. "Hi, guys,"

"(Y-y/n)," Tubbo said shocked and I nodded.

"Oh my fuck, you scared me so much," Tommy said in relief making everyone laugh.

"Awww does this mean I don't get a hug off anyone now," I say standing up with my arms stretched out.

Still laughing they all gave me a quick hug and immediately after Tubbo looked at me and  said," Oh my God you're smaller than me," which made everyone laugh even more.

"Yeah, I probably deserved that, but anyway, surprise, looks like I got all of you," I said.

"Damn right you did, I was this close to warning everyone," Tommy said showing that he had discord open on his phone.

"I think I was about to pass out," Tubbo said," Your voice sounds a lot different in real life."

"I can thank my McDonald's mic for that, but it's nice to see you all without a screen between us also, l like how your wings match the brand Tommy," I say looking at his wings.

"What can I say I'm married to the grind," he said.

"Does that mean that you have one black and one white wing. I didn't see them before because you and Tubbo made them invisible before I could properly see," I asked Ranboo.

"Yep, they're the same way around as my Minecraft character as well," he said making his wings visible.

"Oh oh, guess what colour mine are," Tubbo said excitedly.

"Well going off Tommy and Ranboo's logic, your characters shirt is green and their hair is blond so I'm guessing they're green or yellow," I said.

"Your sort of right with yellow," he said smiling as he revealed his yellow and black striped wings.

"Oh my god they're the same colour as bees they look so cool," I said as the others laughed at my Tubbo-like excitement.

After a few moments of looking at the others wings Tommy said, "So any idea why your wings are light blue then,"

"I'm not sure if it's because of this but the colours of the sea and sky are my favourite and, I remember a few years ago when I was on a small boat in the sea and I just stared at the sky for an hour and didn't think of anything. It was nice," I said happily looking back to when I was younger.

"Welp it's a better reason than, and I quote, it's my brand," Ranboo said making finger quotations. "But anyway, have you learned to fly or hover yet," he continued.

"Not yet. I'm not sure where I could go to safely learn without others seeing, where did you all go if you can fly already" I asked.

"Well me and Tubbo rented a large sports hall for a week so Will and Phil both met up with us there to help," Tommy said.

"I'm gonna be honest, that was quite fun," Tubbo said quietly laughing, "especially when Wilbur picked y-"

"Nononono Tubbo don't tell them that," Tommy said looking embarrassed as Tubbo laughed at his reaction.

"Fine boss man," Tubbo said holding his hands up with a smile on his face as Ranboo and I looked at eachother confused then at Tubbo and Tommy. Ranboo and I started to laugh and soon after Tommy smiled while trying to stop himself from laughing.

After calming down and getting our breaths back Ranboo said, "Sounds boring compared to whatever happened with you but I went to a forest at night to fly. It took a few weeks for me to learn though because the others didn't know about me until about a month after I got my wings so no one could help me. That's why I was added to the smp so suddenly when they found out".

"Ohhh that explains why you were added mid stream," I said talking mostly to myself.

After that we hung out for the rest of the day and caused chaos before the mcc practise stream.

Extra part before the stream :)

Ranboo pov:

"I'm gonna get some snacks, anyone want anything," I asked.

"I'll come with, I have some microwave packets that we can make popcorn with," Tubbo said getting up from the couch, "you two want anything?"

They both said that they were fine with popcorn and as me and Tubbo were walking to the kitchen I heard Tommy mention something about flying to (y/n). I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary talking about it until not even a minute later I heard a loud cushioning noise followed by (y/n) asking if Tommy was alright. Tubbo and I both looked at eachother for a second before I sighed and said, "I'll make sure they're ok".

I walked into the living room and saw Tommy flat on the couch holding up a thumbs up while (y/n) laughed. "(y/n) what happened?" I asked.

"Tommy was, hahaha, Tommy was trying to show off that you can fly in this room but ended up going too high, hitting one of the support beams and landed face first on the sofa," (y/n) said, "Hey, at least I made sure he was ok before I laughed".

I began to laugh as well when Tommy responded with a muffled, "Fuck you man," as I heard a quieter muffled laugh from him.

"The next four months are certainly gonna be something," I said thinking about visit, what we're doing and where we're gonna visit.