flock

Philza pov

"Thanks Dadza," (y/n) said and sat down as I started to look for an admin, which I found after a few minutes.

"Hey Noxite, is there anywhere I can get some water," I asked.

"Hello Phil, and yeah you can get some at the burger stand," Noxite said.

"I genuinely thought that place only handed out burgers, thanks mate. Also, I'm not wanting to drag her out of the competition, but can you keep an eye out for (y/n), they're not feeling too good," I said subtly nodding to where (y/n) had sat down and Noxite smiled sympathetically.

"Sure, I'll pass on the message so the other admins know as well, also while we can't force anyone to drop out in the middle of the competition in most cases, we can either advise that the competitor drop out voluntarily and have someone fill in if necessary," Noxite said.

"Thanks Noxite," I said fully knowing that (y/n) can be more stubborn than Wilbur and will likely want to play until the event is over. I walked over to the burger stand and just as Noxite said, there was water there.

(Y/n) pov

"Thanks Phil, sorry for being a pain and wasting your break," I said taking the water bottle he was holding out for me.

"Don't say that (y/n) you didn't waste my break, it's okay these things happen and I'd rather know what is happening just in case. After all, the flock stays together," Phil said making me tear up a little.

I've never thought of everyone like that before.

"Flock," I say quietly, hugging Phil letting a couple happy tears fall.

"We finally found you two, it's almost time for the next game," Tommy and Wilbur said suddenly, and I looked up from Phil's shoulder to face mine and Phil's team, "Shit, (y/n) are you okay," my team said worried once they saw the tears running down my face.

"Yeah, just scheming to cross team with Phil," I said trying to sound serious.

"Dude don't even joke about that, you'll get us banned from mcc" Phil laughed, and we were teleported to the decision dome making Phil and I laugh more as our teams looked at us still confused.

Luckily we don't get to choose the first game after the break so we had an extra minute to calm down from laughing and explain that we're not actually planning on cross teaming after Noxite overheard us joking.

"Do we have a strat for hole in the wall?" Ranboo asked as the game was chosen.

"Just shout out either the color or direction of where the walls are coming from," Tommy said.

"Also the walls can't come from the opposite direction of where the last one came from. All other teams are also muted to you and you can only see your own teammates," Tubbo added on.

"Don't fall, extend the lead and win, got it" I said with another burst of adrenaline starting.

The game started and just as tubbo said, everyone but my team was muted and I couldn't see anyone but Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo with everyone else being represented by shoes of the different team's colours so you could see how many people are left.

At first the walls moved relatively slowly but after speeding up a couple times I became disoriented and fell within the first few players with Tommy and Tubbo falling with about half of the players left, Ranboo on the other hand was still standing and got first on round one.

Round two and three had similar outcomes with me not being able to keep track of the walls after the speed increases and falling quick, Tommy and Tubbo falling at around a middle placement while Ranboo got another first place and high placement to finish the game.