Chapter 13: Resurrection. Counterattack!

Midoriya: Where am I...?

Izuku Midoriya looked around, noticing a bunch of pillars around him in a kind of royal setting. He had no clue where he was or how he even got here.

Midoriya: What happened... I was at the USJ and then...

He remembered. The agonizing pain, his screams, Cinna and Wasan calling to him desperately, the world going dark around him.

Midoriya: D-did I die!?

???: Oh wow, they're really going at it!

???: Yeah, yeah! Goku and Vegeta's descendants are so cool!

The broccoli-haired boy looked to where the voices were coming from, surprised when he saw two... children? They certainly looked like children. The "children" were sitting on thrones guarded by four guards, all four looking at him warily as the two turned their attention on him.

???: Oh wow! You're here! You're finally here!

Midoriya: Huh? I-I don't understand?

???: You died too early! So we're going to revive you!

Midoriya: Huh!? I-is that even possible?! What are your quirks!?

???: Quirks? What is that?

???: I think those are the powers that Universe 7's Earth calls!

???: Oh! Right right!

Midoriya: Wait, I'm so confused! Who are you two?

???: I'm Zen-Oh!

???: I'm also Zen-Oh!

Midoriya: Huh? You're the same person!?

Zen-Oh2: Yeah yeah! Friend Goku brought me from another timeline in the future, one that I erased!

Midoriya: HUH!?

The broccoli boy fell back on his butt, immediately becoming terrified of these two children. If what they were saying is true, then they could have the power to do anything! But... wait, didn't they say-

Midoriya: Wait, wait, did you say that you were going to revive me?

Zen-Oh: Yeah yeah!

Future Zen-Oh: You died too early! That's not entertaining!

Midoriya: H-huh? E-entertaining! My life was on the line! How is that entertaining?

Zen-Oh: We know, we know! That's why we decided to revive you! To make it more entertaining!

Future Zen-Oh: Yeah yeah! You can do whatever you want as long as we're entertained by it!

Midoriya was so confused. Was his life worth nothing to them? Though... considering that they apparently had the power to erase timelines and bring him back to life, he wouldn't put it past them to be immortal. Wait a minute, he was dead right?

Midoriya: W-wait, I'm dead right? Then how am I standing in front of you two!?

Zen-Oh: Oh, we just summoned your soul here and gave you a new body!

Future Zen-Oh: Yeah yeah! You can look above your head to see a halo! It signifies that you're not alive anymore!

True to their word, there was a halo above the broccoli boy's head. Which means that he died.

Midoriya: O-oh. So I'm truly dead?

Zen-Oh: Yeah, but we can bring you back to life! We want more entertainment and while this is already good entertainment, we believe that you can provide us with better entertainment in the future!