Chapter 3: Midoriya's Training! Wasan and Cinna's Plan!

Midoriya was staring at All Might with pure disbelief written on his face. Passing on a quirk? I-It was so unheard of that it was basically impossible! There's no way that All Might out of all people would even be offering something like this to him, a quirkless loser!

Midoriya: There's no way...there's never been a quirk in history that can be passed down like this! And to me... are you sure you want me to inherit your quirk?

All Might: Young man...I was going to train you because I saw myself in you. Someone who saw the unfairness in the world and wanted to make it right. Someone who, like me, didn't give time to waste to save someone in dire need of help. While all the pro heroes around at the scene were standing around and doing nothing, you went in and attempted to save that hostage. If it wasn't for you and your friends, I don't think that the young man would've survived today.

Midoriya: Well...I really didn't do much except run in and fail...

All Might: Now that's nonsense! You clearly displayed the marks of a true hero in the making! All you need is a little bit of nurturing and you can become one of the best heroes in history!

Midoriya: Thank you, sir! B-but I have to ask...how is it that you can pass down your quirk? There's never been a quirk like that recorded in history! And even then, it would have been impossible as-

Midoriya started mumbling, causing Toshinori to drop sweat beads due to the broccoli boy's antics. This boy was overthinking everything about the situation and the No. 1 Hero wasn't exactly an expert in how other quirks work besides his own.

Toshinori: All of what you're saying is NONSENSE!

Midoriya: Heh?

Toshinori: Now you listen here, young man!

Midoriya: Y-yes, sir?

Toshinori: My quirk, my power...It's called One for All.

Midoriya: One...for All...

Toshinori: Yes.

The skeletal man held his hand out, a simple glow of rainbow light emanating from his palm as Midoriya looked in awe. It was possibly the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen before.

Toshinori: This power was passed onto me by my master who was passed on the quirk from her predecessor. And now I will pass this quirk on to you so that you can uphold the torch that is One For All.

Midoriya: I...I am so honored, Sir!

Toshinori chuckled as Midoriya repeatedly bowed at him like he was his king. Actually, he probably was akin to a king to Midoriya.

Toshinori: Don't mention it, kid! So, do you accept my offer to train you and give you my quirk?

Midoriya looked up at him with tears in his eyes, attempting to wipe them furiously as he bowed once again.

Midoriya: YES, SIR! I ACCEPT!

Toshinori smiled and pointed his finger at him.

Toshinori: As of today, young man. I will train you to be a hero.

Somewhere nearby, Wasan and Cinna were watching the interaction between the two, smiling to themselves.

Wasan: Well, Cinna, it looks like our friend doesn't need to worry about becoming a hero anymore.

Cinna: Yeah...but can we still train him in ki when he gets a quirk?

Wasan: He started off quirkless. I think he can still channel the ki through him. All we need to do is train him to use it properly. With that power All Might's gonna give him, One for All I think, I think his potential for growth can rival ours.