Chapter 1: New Students! A Villainous Encounter!

A young boy with green hair, freckles on his face, and a skinny build was walking to his school from a nearby villain attack. His name is Izuku Midoriya and he is currently writing in his notebook which was titled "Hero Journal for the Future: 13". Given the number, this was the 13th notebook he has used for writing notes about people's quirks. However, he does not have one of his own. Izuku Midoriya is one of the 20% of the population known as "quirkless". Meaning that he will never possess a superpower like the rest of the population around him. He goes to Aldera Junior High where he is usually tormented and bullied by the people around him, all because he does not have a superpower of his own. Midoriya put his notebook away as he walked into his school and classroom, trying to ignore the usual jeers and jostling of his "classmates". He quickly went to his seat and sat down.

Teacher: Alright, class, settle down.

The classroom immediately went silent in their seats as the teacher cleared his throat, listening attentively. Midoriya wondered what was going on as the teacher opened his mouth to speak.

Teacher: Today we have two new transfer students coming to this class. They were transferred mainly because of some issues at their old school so I expect you to treat them with the utmost respect. You two may come in now.

Two people who looked very uncomfortable in the Aldera uniform walked in, the most notable thing to Midoriya was their hair. They both had spikey hair with the boy having one strand of hair going down part of his forehead on the left side while the girl having two slightly longer strands going down her forehead on both sides. The boy had a serious but confident look on his face while the girl looked a little more confident and happy-go-lucky.

Teacher: Please, you two, introduce yourselves.

The two glanced at each other for a second before nodding, the girl stepping up to introduce herself first.

Cinna: My name is Cinna! Cinna Briefs! Please do not call me by my last name, I prefer to be called Cinna.

Midoriya started to scribble furiously in his notebook, adding the information he knew about her on an empty page and adding a simple sketch of her. As he was doing this, Cinna nudged the boy next to her, who rolled his eyes and stepped forward.

Wasan: Hello, my name is Son Wasan. Wasan is my first name and Son is my last name. But by all means, do not call me Son. It's weird and I hate it. Just call me Wasan because I'm used to it more often than not.

Midoriya, again, started writing in his notebook on a fresh page. Wasan noticed this and chuckled lightly, going over to him and rubbing his hair. Midoriya glanced up at him, going red with embarrassment.

Midoriya: I'm sorry!

Wasan: Hm. You're fine. You sure love writing those notes though. That's a near-perfect sketch of me and Cinna.

Midoriya: Really? Th-thank you! But I've noticed something. You two didn't mention your quirks earlier. Can you tell me what it is?

The whole class turned towards them, curious to know what their quirks were as Cinna and Wasan took the seats behind and beside Midoriya.

Wasan: ...Our quirks is actually really complicated, though we have the same quirk. We simply say "energy manipulation and enhanced strength" to shorten it.

Midoriya: I see.

Bakugo: That's all!? Hah! You both will be easy to crush under my feet!

Cinna and Wasan rolled their eyes simultaneously as most of the class voiced their opinions on their quirks.

Teacher: Alright, class settle down. Now.

The Teacher pulled up a stack of papers from his desk.

Teacher: Today we are going to be discussing your careers for the future! I could pass out some career aptitude tests but...