Chapter 11: Class President! The USJ!

Midoriya groaned a little in discomfort as he walked to the UA building, his muscles still sore from their spar yesterday.

Midoriya: Couldn't you two have gone a little easy on me?

Wasan: Nope. Consider it extra training for you. Other villains won't have the mercy to hold back against you, we're just preparing you for when that happens.

Midoriya: Fair enough.

Cinna: Hey, Wasan, Midoriya. Are those people supposed to be crowding around the entrance to our school?

The three looked at the entrance of UA to see tons of reporters and cameramen from different news outlets crowding around the front gate, asking students some questions on their way in. Wasan scoffed at the sight.

Wasan: Media. Always wanting a new scoop for their story. God damn vultures are what most of them are.

Cinna: Why most of them?

Midoriya: Because some of them actually go out of their way to discover the truth and make up pathetic lies just to fill in pieces and bits of a story they don't know about.

Midoriya would know. When the Sludge Incident hit headlines, most of the news companies that put out the headlines made the three of them out to be stupid children who got in the way of All Might trying to save the hostage. However, there were also some outlets that called them "heroic children trying to do the right thing" and berated the heroes that were currently on the scene (except All Might) for doing nothing but watch and stare as these kids did their job and responsibility for them.

Wasan: We could fly over it?

Cinna: But Midoriya can't fly. Even if we do carry him, what if the security system doesn't account for flying students? We can't use our quirks in public anyways, I don't think that's going to look good on the school.

Yes, they knew about the security system. Midoriya did a lot of research about his favorite school and decided to share them to his friends. The fact that he had a lot of knowledge about the school impressed the two saiyan descendants.

Wasan: Into the fire and flames then. We're going to be dealing with this on a daily basis anyways once we become heroes. Might as well learn how to deal with them now.

Wasan marched over to the entrance without a care in the world, Cinna doing the same as Midoriya hurried to follow them.

As soon as some of the journalists saw them, they hurried over to try and interview them. Wasan let out an annoyed sigh as they thrust microphones into their faces while literally SCREAMING questions at them. Couldn't they just ask questions normally? It was so annoying to deal with them.

Reporter #1: HEY! What can you tell us about All Might? Is it really true that he's teaching at UA?

Wasan: Yes, he is really teaching at UA. Can you please get out of my face? It's kinda rude to shove something in someone's face when they're trying to go about their business, isn't it?

Cinna and Midoriya nodded along, following his lead as he was one of the ones who had to deal with the media when he and Cinna grew up. Everyone kept questioning about their quirks and why they were so similar. He had to make up a very believable lie about it and it was their go-to "quirk description" ever since then.

Reporter #2: What can you tell us about his teaching methods? What is it like to work so closely with him!?

Wasan pushed through the crowd of reporters as he gave a very vague answer.

Wasan: He's good. Though I'd say he could use some work on the teaching aspect of his job. That said, he gives really good advice sometimes on what and what not to do on the field.