Chapter 10

I found myself picking up cups the morning after the party. It was an amazing party with great music, people and drinks. Times like that really made the house feel like a family. Athena had her fun with random boys and Cho managed to convince Cedric to come. Obviously the last lead to many jokes and a few problems but I think it was worth it. In the end everyone had fun. I was mostly dancing or playing games like 'truth or dare'. Currently I wasn't having much fun but the cleaning up had to be done, that way we would stay out of trouble and it was more hygienic. Besides that I was also too kind to say no, so I couldn't back out anymore. Last night I drank a bit too much, which made the cleaning up even more annoying. It was worth it though. I loved being with people, but during a party you didn't even need to socialize to have fun if you really wanted to.

I once again had a DADA, Athena didn't go. She had made plans with a boy, not that that was surprising, but it was unfortunate for me. At first I thought I didn't have anyone to sit next to, until a perfect idea came to mind. There was a chance I could get killed, so maybe it wasn't that perfect, but I was too curious for my own safety.
The boy didn't even look at me as I sat down, luckily he wasn't angry.

___________________________
I know this is a short chapter.
I really don't care

♥️♥️♥️