Chapter 24

It was a few days after the first school day and I was sitting in Athena en Cho's dorm. I had seen Mattheo at DADA and in the hallways and I could confirm that he wasn't looking any better. I suppose he looked a bit more alive, but still not healthy. It was both fascinating and scary how he still managed to look beautiful.

"When will your 'lessons' with Harry continue?" I asked Cho and Athena.

"Probably next week." Cho answered.

Our friendship had luckily turned back to almost normal after the vacation. In my mind I of course carried loads of worries but neither of them had done anything wrong. I was glad that we got over the drama and managed to continue our friendship without tension.

"Harry said that Mattheo isn't much of a threat at the moment." She added.

Like Mattheo had been a threat at all. But why wasn't he a threat at the moment? Did Harry also notice how bad he looked? Or did he have something to do with it?

"Ok."

"Why?" Athena asked curiously.

"Well that I'm not joining doesn't mean I'm not interested. And I want to know when you guys will be busy."

The girl nodded, understanding where I was coming from.

"How are you and Kai doing?"

"Genuinely really good. For the first time the love just feels real, you know?" Athena spoke with a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yes I had the same with Cedric. I told you, you just need a good man. You should listen more to what I say."

We all laughed at Cho's comment.

"I'm a Ravenclaw myself too, don't act like I'm stupid and you're not."

"True." I backed Athena.

"Thanks." Athena gave me a smirk

"That's because you're both stupid. You shouldn't listen to what either of you guys say."

The girls both threw a pillow at me in annoyance.

"If you don't like us, why don't you just go to Mattheo?" Cho backfired at me.

"Because you guys have probably already killed him." I said, smirking.

"After he killed my ehm... grandma!" Cho said back.

"Who attacked him, so it was self defense."

"Ughh you're so annoying." Cho playfully complained.

"Huh? Did I just hear you say that I was smarter than you? I know, I feel exactly the same!" I grinned.

This made both Cho and Athena groan. Before I knew it I myself got attacked by multiple pillows.

"Hey!" I yelled, fake offended.

I grabbed as many pillows as I could now that they were laying around me. Then I jumped on my friends as a pillow burrito.

They both squealed but quickly recovered and attacked me again by slapping me numerous times with pillows. That's how we ended up having a big pillow fight. Obviously I was way better but after a while it got really tiring. I let my pillow fall on the ground and layed besides it like a starfish.

"Loser!" Athena teased but I was too tired to do anything more than flipping the bird.

Unfortunately they continued throwing pillows at each other and me.

"I'm too tired!" I whined.

They agreed and both dropped their pillows too. After that they took a glance at each other and both nodded. I had no idea what was going on, but in no way there was a chance it was good for me.

"Anyways, I think I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." I quickly said before standing up and trying to run away.

Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough. Cho managed to catch me in her arms and dragged me away from the door. There I got attacked again, this time with tickles.

"No!"
"S-stop!"
"I... kill you!"

I managed to say in between laughs. Eventually I got out of Cho's grip and ran out of their room. Vaguely I could hear them laugh. Assholes.

___________________________
Heyy so I had some questions for you readers:
1. What do you dislike about the story?

2. What would you change?

3. Why did you start reading this?

4. Is the cover good or does it needs to be changed?

I have no idea if you'll answer but this would help a lot!

♥️♥️♥️