Chapter 7

The following Thursday I had my second DADA class. The whispers about Mattheo were almost not noticeable anymore. It was like the sounds of crickets, eventually you shut the sound out. The whispers have been going on all week and I unfortunately don't think they will stop anytime soon. Mattheo just acted like he didn't care. He didn't respond and he didn't show any expression. In fact, his face was pretty much emotionless all the time, on some occasions it turned to anger but I think that was mostly to scare people away.
Other things I noticed where that Mattheo was quite good at DADA, he had already been able to do all the spells we were learning successfully. With him being good at the two subjects we shared, I wouldn't be surprised if he was good at the others too.  I myself was struggling with the spell we were learning. I was good at most of the subjects, but DADA just wasn't my talent, far from it to be honest.  The spell we had to learn was deprimo, a spell to make someone trip. The instructions in the book were clear and I followed them perfectly, I think, , but only a little spark came out of my wand. Of course this wasn't enough to make Athena, my partner, trip. She on the other hand did manage to do so. This caused a situation where I was falling most of the time and where Athena was laughing at me. At the end of the lesson I could make her stumble, unfortunately that wasn't enough.
It may be creepy that I was paying so much attention to Mattheo, but I was naturally a curious person. And there was no denying that Mattheo was an interesting person. The only thing that scared me was whether I would notice good or bad things.

The more days and weeks passed, the more comfortable people became with Mattheo. Students weren't hiding their comments anymore and Harry's 'anti-Mattheo group', that was seriously formed, was growing and growing. After asking, I found out that Athena and Cho were also thinking about joining. I hope my words will keep them from doing so, but I can only do so much.
Mattheo, who at first tried to be as careful as possible with everything and everyone, was now making comments back.  Of course this made things even worse because this made him look more evil, but I couldn't blame him. They were asking for it. It was just sad to see how the behavior against Mattheo changed him, in a bad way. That was my biggest reason to not join the others by doing the same, besides that I also had hope.

___________________________

I know two updates in one day, amazing. Anyways I'm just trying to make sure there's enough to read for you guys to even see if you like the story so yeah.
Bye and Thanks

Ps; are these A/N annoying or are they ok? Because if people don't read and don't like them they seem rathet useless.

♥️♥️♥️